Ratings for Dr. Geralyn R. Zuercher

This doctor is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. The office is neat, clean, and well organized. Dr Z listens, and really cares. She works with me to minimize the amount of medication I take, since she knows that it is my wish to stay healthy, and hopefully, never be on a first name basis with a pharmacist, if it can be avoided. I base my opinion upon over 20 years of experience with Dr Z. She is kind, courteous, and empathetic. Unfortunately, because of circumstances, I have moved to another state and have been busy this morning, trying to locate a new doctor. I wish I could have taken Dr Z with me. You would be lucky to name her as your doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

She was unfriendly and assigned a student to help me with a very personal and painful visit. I received no medication for the pain and the student could not answer a single question. Student had to keep leaving the room to ask other docters what to say to me. I eventually just walked out.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Bad experience with the doctor when a situation arose

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Extrememly kind and knowledgeable throughout my pregnancy. I plan to go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Geralyn R. Zuercher's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)