Ratings for Dr. T. Pinsonneault

And...he left a stitch in for 4 months too long ouch!😣

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Nothing but good things from Dr.Pinsonneault.Recommend him to anyone seeking help in this area.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Not happy at all with my hammer toe surgery on 4 toes. Took the pins out not telling me how incapacitated I'd be after - ended up in emergency where I was given a heavy duty antiinflammatory. 2.5 months post-op I'm in worse shape than before surgery. Definitely going to get a second opinion!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

A wonderful, caring surgeon who took me on as a text book case and won. He saved my life

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Wonderful physician surgeon and person. Skills are second to none exceptional bedside manner. Receptionist is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

This doctor was great! He repaired my broken ankle on Oct 2 which required 9 screws and a plate. I got into surgery right away and follow up doctors were impressed with the job he did. The only downfall is that every time I try to call the office, I can't get through and don't get my calls returned.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I found Dr. Pinsonneault to be the worst doctor that I have ever seen. He was dismissive, uncaring, and ignorant. His beside manner was terrible, I found him to be negligent, offensive, arrogant and incompetent. After being dismissed by him and his attempt to refer me for physical therapy to his wife. I promptly went to another physio and surgeon to only find out that he had misdiagnosed me, waste both of our time because he had not wanted to refer me for a MRI and missed my very obvious injury. My injury was repaired by another surgeon in the area. I strongly suggest you ask to see someone else as he really was terrible in all ways.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I just shattered my elbow into about 8 pieces on June 11 at 2pm and Dr Pinsonneault operated that evening and put everything back together with plates and screws in just over an hour of surgery. There is complete feeling and movement in my hand and I'm feeling very little pain overall. I fell off a ladder. The doctor is very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I love him!!! He takes his job very seriously. He did a great job on my foot. Thank God for doctors like him..🙏🏻 It may take a while to get in to see him, but it is worth the wait. 😊

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I am a burn survivor and have spent a decade of reconstructive surgery, recovering from my burn accident. I sustained massive burns while on a patrol in the Military. Subsequently, I had several operations on my left armpit, to allow me some range of motion. The left side of my body was badly burned, especially the left upper arm. Over time, I lost the use of the left arm and I couldn't even sleep on it. This brought me to Dr. Pinsonneault office. I spent over 9 months in an American Burn centre for vets and seen an witnessed a lot. The happenings in the hospital, the care given to the victims and how the Doctors and nurses treated their patients. So hopefully I am not speaking out of turn. His receptionist Cathy, is very knowledgeable, friendly and very organized. Always there to assist in any way she can. She is an extreme asset to his office and to it's function. On my first visit with Dr. Pinsonneault, I found him to be extremely informative, professional and caring. He spent over an hour with me and gave me all the important facts. The procedure he thought would give me the best results and of course, the risks. The best results for me was to have a total left shoulder replacement. Something I never even heard of or new anything about. Dr. Pinsonneault took the time, to explain the procedure, the ricks and the recovery. Today I am Extremely happy patient. I now have a brand new shoulder, good mobility, strength, and No pain. Unbelievable ! His skill, experience and professionalism was very much appreciated by this patient and thank God that we have him here in Penticton. That itself, is a miracle. As I'm sure you are all aware, the list of patients is endless, trying and quite often, not appreciated. I wanted to take these few minutes to thank Dr. Pinsonneault for putting my life back together. It is absolutely amazing what Dr. Pinsonneault can due with his hands and mind. I sincerely appreciated every sing thing that you have done for me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014