Ratings for Dr. Roy A. Doorenbos

Dr Doorenbos is not a private practice, but a Grinnell Regional Medical Center payroll. That makes him a "company doctor". Being poor, and a narcotics user for 3 types of arthritic conditions, he is more concerned of government inquiry regarding narcotic prescriptions, than give his patients quality care. After my pcp got fired, I was placed under Doorenbos' care. He spends my whole appointment going over my medicine, then barely gives me 5 minutes to discuss my health issues & concerns. I asked him to remove squawmous cells on my face,he refused. I asked him about a lump in my neck, he said there wasn't one. I asked him about chronic nose bleeds, he did nothing. Recently, I found I could see a spec w/o referrals. He could see and feel the lump in my neck, I had 8 nodules on right thyroid and 7 on my left. Left side of thyroid must now be monitored for cancer & treatment for hypothyroidism. Spec ENT also identified the nose bleeds that came from ng tube in 1980. this is 2012

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Roy A. Doorenbos's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Grinnell, IA