Ratings for Dr. Kimberley McIntosh

Dr. McIntosh is very helpful and easy to get along with. I am always impressed by her and her staff

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I don't usually put comments on line but I had a really great experience with Dr. McIntosh and wanted to say thanks and just put it out there that her office is really doing an excellent job. I don't go often but needed to see her recently and got in same day I called, problem was addressed and a few other things dealt with that I hadn't thought about but are important for my health. I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Awesome doctor. Actually listens to you and takes your feelings and opinions seriously. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Amazing doctor. Always very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Doctor Mcintosh is always helpful and can always find time for me. She has an amazing staff! They work well as a team to help people. We are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Awesome Doctor. Can't find all the words I'd like to say. She's been there through some traumatic times for me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Amazing doctor, extremely helpful and compassionate. She's been there for me through a lot of things over my years with her. Her hours of availability are limited and that can be frustrating, but I don't blame her for being pulled so many different directions, she's that great.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had . Very empathic, smart , amazing bedside maners and will do everything in her power to help you . She definitely is the doctor you would want for any of your family members.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Its been about 12 or 13 years she has been my doctor, and I love her. She was my mother's doctor as well,when she needed a doctor the most..Kim took her on and was the most companioned doctor I have ever met..right up until the day Cancer took my mom. Continue with your caring and compassionate ways..Lovely doctor

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I find some of the negative comments listed here hard to believe. I have had Dr. Kim for many years as a family doctor to me and my family and I have always felt heard. She explains things well and is really good with my kids. She is kind and compassionate and even follows-up after hours with phone calls when needed. The staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015