Ratings for Dr. Kimberley McIntosh

Such an amazing doctor. I’ve been seeing her for over 10 years and she’s always made me feel comfortable and I leave there knowing I was properly taken care of. She’s truly amazing

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Excellent care provider very supportive couldn't of delivered my baby with out her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Such a lovely doctor! Always happy to catch up and make sure I'm comfortable before anything I might be nervous about. Inclusive.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. McIntosh is very helpful and easy to get along with. I am always impressed by her and her staff

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I don't usually put comments on line but I had a really great experience with Dr. McIntosh and wanted to say thanks and just put it out there that her office is really doing an excellent job. I don't go often but needed to see her recently and got in same day I called, problem was addressed and a few other things dealt with that I hadn't thought about but are important for my health. I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Awesome doctor. Actually listens to you and takes your feelings and opinions seriously. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Amazing doctor. Always very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Doctor Mcintosh is always helpful and can always find time for me. She has an amazing staff! They work well as a team to help people. We are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Awesome Doctor. Can't find all the words I'd like to say. She's been there through some traumatic times for me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Amazing doctor, extremely helpful and compassionate. She's been there for me through a lot of things over my years with her. Her hours of availability are limited and that can be frustrating, but I don't blame her for being pulled so many different directions, she's that great.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016