Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Boevers

Dr. Boevers is my OB Dr. She did an amazing job throughout my entire pregnancy and through the birth of my child. Took the time to answer my questions, was kind, caring and compassionate. We looked forward to our Dr. Appointments. Would highly recommend her as an OB.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

She is Very condensending and treats you like a child and can't give you a direct answer. I question her ethics and her physician abilities. She has a bad bedside manner and horrible communication skills. She has no respect for the elderly and/or for those family members who are their advocates for their care. She almost killed my mother and had no answers for my questions concerning her care and plan of care and prognosis. She is very lucky she didn't get punched and shoved around!!!!!!!!!! After physically yelling at me, slapping her hand on the counters and and telling me I was STUPID. She said she is the physician and she will do as she pleases and she didn't have to answer to me or my mother. My mother did not trust her and found her very condensending and distrubing to her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Jennifer E. Boevers's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Emmetsburg, IA