Ratings for Dr. John R. Hiemstra

After waiting almost 3 wks just to get in for an appointment, went in extremely sick, all that was done was given referral to another dr. Dont understand why i had to wait another 3 days on top of the 3 wks i had to wait to get into dr at lynden, just to get antibiotics for my sinus infection, especially when i was originally at lynden family medicine, when all dr had to do is look into my nose to figure out i had a bad sinus infection. Last few times been absolutely useless going to drs office. Better off just going to hospital when sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Hiemstra is a very good doctor and he is also a very nice man. He is thorough without being excessive. He is a good listener and takes time to talk and answer questions. Always a pleasant experience. I enjoy going to see him. He has always given me good advice. I feel very confident in his ability to care for me.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Excellent.When I didn't take a sympton serious, he did and probably saved my life. Sid Baron

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Dr. John R. Hiemstra's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois