Ratings for Dr. Robert P. O'Driscoll

Bob was my father's doctor and was on the ball with him as Dad aged into his late 80's. He is empathetic and is cognisant of medications and chronic conditions that can aggravate. Because of his care of my father my wife has been with him for 15 years. I recently transferred my files. He sees you because he needs to see you, or you want to. He does not have you visit him needlessly to get an innoculous medication renewed.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I trust Dr. O'Driscoll completely. He is very knowledgeable and friendly, and communicates very effectively. If he doesn't know about something he will find out, and will either address it immediately or remembers for the next visit. He always makes time to see me or my daughter right away if it's something urgent. His staff reflect his professionalism and helpfulness. They're all wonderful people.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Always can get an appt. When it's urgent and/or concerning my children always get a timely appt. He is a caring doctor and very professional. His staff are excellent to deal with and are very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

very polite,amd helpful.I also found him very knowledgeable and did his job very profesionally,He took time to treat and asked lots of questions pertaining to my medical needs.I word highly recomend him or his postive atitude and his ability to treat a patient with understanding and kindness.He has atributes that are hard to find in a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Best Dr ever. I trust him 100%, he never rushes you, and explains things to you very well. He also takes all of your concerns seriously and had no issues sending you for tests to rule things out.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

dr odriscoll is our family dr. and he is the the best and great with kids

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Not my regular family doc but had him in emergency recently for an injury. Very nice, good manner and did not keep me waiting. I really liked him. Any of his patients are lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Not my family doctor, but was admitted to him in 2005 during a visit to emerg. Absolutely one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. Polite, caring, knowledgeable, thorough, efficent. Would love to have him as a family doctor if lived in Corner Brook. Asset to the medical profession!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. O'Driscoll is the best doctor I have ever known. He was my family doctor for a few years and I have since moved out of Corner Brook. I am a nurse and I have never known another doctor as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. O'Driscoll. He always listens and is never condescending. He is tactful and even makes you feel comfortable in "uncomfortable" situations. I cannot praise him up enough. Keep up the great work Dr. O'Driscoll!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Excellent family dr. Personal care exceptional. Takes time to discuss things with you. We are lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007