Ratings for Dr. Lyle D. Kurtz

Seven times this doctor repeated the exact same off-topic and useless opinions about my anatomy, with *no* relevance to the condition we were "treating." This "Dr Pill" over prescribed scheduled drugs, too.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

They lost my medical records! Plus this doctor charges $150 per appointment visit if you have to cancel within 24 hours and insists on having your credit card on file.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

very difficult to get my bloodwork results let alone discussed; staff was unhelpful.no more.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Totally agree with last remarks! He makes useless guesses not backed by scientific knowledge about the course to take regarding my painful symptoms. Grew tired of his dead-end "remedies" and ineffective prescriptions and medical procedures. I will stay away!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Worst doctor experience ever! He's a know it all with massive attitude, did not listen to my needs or health concerns...just kept yacking about BS and HIS opinions...which was totally unprofessional. I felt like all he cared about was the almighty dollar and not my health, and I truly feel his positive reviews written online are him and his staff writing them as I had no positive experience with him or his staff in any capacity. I ended up finding a REAL doctor who informed me that this doctor's opinions were a joke. Please think twice before choosing this arrogant self serving idiot to treat your health issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

DR. KURTZ IS THE BEST. THE GIRLS IN THE OFFICE ARE WONDERFUL. THANK GOD I FOUND HIM.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Kurtz has always been available, helpful, and knowledgeable. My Dad was in town and he was able to take wonderful care of managing an infection that my Dad almost had. You do not have to join the concierge service, only if you desire. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I did not join his $1800 a year service and feel that his level of practice has gone down. I have a follow-up appointment with a new doctor. Don't both with Kurtz you will leave annoyed!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Kurtz is distracted, takes personal calls in the examining room while he is meeting with patient, is too quick to prescribe anti-depressants and is not thorough.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Lyle D. Kurtz's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)