Ratings for Dr. Stanley K. Roberts

For 18 years I have used this physcian and he saw me through everything from my working days, owning my own business and having to "be on the job" sick or not and illnesses that had gone without resoluton until I found him. He saw me through personal crisis and loss of my mother and sister. He goes beyond his required duties to be a humanitarian and show great caring. He took care of friend referrals I sent him, and also caught errors my specialist made in medications before surgery and that were contraindicated for me. He never stops learning and is cutting edge with his knowledge of meds and proceedures. I am retired from nursing and know the good bad and ugly about physicians and the health field. Dr. Stan Roberts represents all that is good and exemplary in medicine today. Now that I am about to turn 70, I am grateful to know he is there for me when the tough times come. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants consistant care, the facts and honestly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

wouldnot fill my pills because i hadnt paid him 20.00 dollars

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

good experience

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Stanley K. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company