Ratings for Dr. Roula Eid

WORST DOCTOR EVER my mom goes to her and by hearing her experiences she is the worst doctor i have ever heard of. she doesnt know whay shes doing whatsoever shes always on her computer drinking her large iced capps and eating pizza. this is not called a doctor shes TRASH please dont go to her. if you wanna go see her then might as well do some google searches cause thats all she does. she gives the same medicine to every person. my family made the horrible decision to go to her but regret every second. Every single family member has the same medicine, she’s literally a joke.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Eid is the worst doctor ever. First off, staff is totally unprofessional. You will have to wait over 3+ hours for your appointment. No punctuality what so ever in this clinic. They do not have any respect for patients. All this doctor wants to do is charge you 60$ for this, 40$ for that....literally, she spends more time trying to take money away from you than help you. There is no compassion what so ever. She will use anything you say to her against you. There is no confidentiality. I have never seen anything like this. Also, she is always on her computer. She googles your symptoms and prescribes you with something or makes you do a million tests. At this point, you are better off doing your own internet search than wasting your day here. She is rude and has no compassion for her patients. I will never understand how this women is a doctor. Do NOT recommend. Go elsewhere, GOOGLE is better than her.....

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Alright so time for the last review on this absolutely horrible doctor, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER, find just about any other doctor or heck any drug dealer cause that what she is an over qualified drug dealer who just throws prescriptions around, if she says she does not have time for more questions don't just say oh ok you stop her and tell her you are an hour or more passed your appointment which at times she will ignore but sometimes acknowledges, this is if you decide to make an appointment with her. Now the nurse that works for her is very nice but don't say anything to her that is crucial cause she emails the doctor immidiaty so the has something to hold against you. Long story short if you have to avoid telling your doctor things or have to argue to ask questions this woman should have her license taken away.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Very unprofessional Doctor and receptionist. This is not a good clinic. Ive booked 2 appointments in this clinic and every time I see them I feel like theyre not happy to see me nor the other patients. I hope this review would be helpful and useful for other patients as Dr Eid refused to see me again be because I did not want to pay for 1 missed appointment. Id rather pay $60 for my medicine than to pay for the missed appointment because I am really broke. Staff: Terrible and rude receptionist. One of the receptionist is really unprofessional. I wanted to rebooked my appointment but she told me to look for another dental office instead(rude and loud voice) Punctuality: always late! Super late! Trust me! Helpfulness: terrible! I was having a a really bad stomach pain but they cant even fit me in their schedule. They keep booking me 3 weeks ahead which is not helpful. Knowledge: not sure about Dr eid but im sure that shes good at looking at her computer the whole appointment. Trust me!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Worse doctor ever. Shes always looking at her computer

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I totally agree on the following review. Moreover Dr Eid lacks interpersonal skills and bedside manners. I'm also looking for another family physician.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Worst dr. Ever. She is not knowledgable. Lack of knowledge in diabetes. Lack of knowledge In Pharmacology. The awaiting time is long. She is still my family physician . I'm looking for another one.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Rude, very obnoxious with poor bedside manners and has very bad attitude towards her patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Wait times are ridiculous ( 60 mins minimum) and when you finally see her, she looks at her computer the entire time , won't ask how you are or connect with you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Been going to her for 4 years for the same ailments. Every time I go, it's like the first time I've ever seen her! Her eyes are constantly glued to her PC monitor PLUS I know that she reads emails from her secretary at the same time for other things. She will boldly do that right in front of you. Then she'll say I don't have anymore time so here are some prescriptions. No bedside manners whatsoever with her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017