Ratings for Dr. Roula Eid

Very unprofessional Doctor and receptionist. This is not a good clinic. Ive booked 2 appointments in this clinic and every time I see them I feel like theyre not happy to see me nor the other patients. I hope this review would be helpful and useful for other patients as Dr Eid refused to see me again be because I did not want to pay for 1 missed appointment. Id rather pay $60 for my medicine than to pay for the missed appointment because I am really broke. Staff: Terrible and rude receptionist. One of the receptionist is really unprofessional. I wanted to rebooked my appointment but she told me to look for another dental office instead(rude and loud voice) Punctuality: always late! Super late! Trust me! Helpfulness: terrible! I was having a a really bad stomach pain but they cant even fit me in their schedule. They keep booking me 3 weeks ahead which is not helpful. Knowledge: not sure about Dr eid but im sure that shes good at looking at her computer the whole appointment. Trust me!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Worse doctor ever. Shes always looking at her computer

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I totally agree on the following review. Moreover Dr Eid lacks interpersonal skills and bedside manners. I'm also looking for another family physician.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Worst dr. Ever. She is not knowledgable. Lack of knowledge in diabetes. Lack of knowledge In Pharmacology. The awaiting time is long. She is still my family physician . I'm looking for another one.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Eid is overworked, but despite this, she does her best to stay on top of her patients files. She will likely review things with you present rather than calling you to ensure you understand. She seems offputting at first, and almost rude, but she is actually compassionate and astute, and incredibly appreciative of patients who contribute to their own care and are proactive. If you have a refill, respectfully ask a week in advance, and it will be done. She often stays late or comes in on days off to work with patients, and you can't say this of many doctors in this day and age. She cares for patients overall health, not just their physical well being and obvious issues. She may seem blunt at times, but imagine you worked 15-16 hour days, often with difficult patients who wind up requiring much more time than anticipated. If your issues are minor, you may feel rushed out, but if you have genuine issues, she is attentive.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Rude, very obnoxious with poor bedside manners and has very bad attitude towards her patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Wait times are ridiculous ( 60 mins minimum) and when you finally see her, she looks at her computer the entire time , won't ask how you are or connect with you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Been going to her for 4 years for the same ailments. Every time I go, it's like the first time I've ever seen her! Her eyes are constantly glued to her PC monitor PLUS I know that she reads emails from her secretary at the same time for other things. She will boldly do that right in front of you. Then she'll say I don't have anymore time so here are some prescriptions. No bedside manners whatsoever with her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

She seems very blunt and emotionless at first, but I've been seeing her for the last 6 months on average of 3 times a month and she has softened up and showed compassion and she truly cares about her patients and she does go above and beyond to help. She truly is an amazing Doctor. She won't stop, or give up until your are healthy. I'm happy I found her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

She is really cares about patients Respected person gives advices helps me and gives me confident always smiling

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016