Ratings for Dr. Roula Eid

Worst dr. Ever. She is not knowledgable. Lack of knowledge in diabetes. Lack of knowledge In Pharmacology. The awaiting time is long. She is still my family physician . I'm looking for another one.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Eid is overworked, but despite this, she does her best to stay on top of her patients files. She will likely review things with you present rather than calling you to ensure you understand. She seems offputting at first, and almost rude, but she is actually compassionate and astute, and incredibly appreciative of patients who contribute to their own care and are proactive. If you have a refill, respectfully ask a week in advance, and it will be done. She often stays late or comes in on days off to work with patients, and you can't say this of many doctors in this day and age. She cares for patients overall health, not just their physical well being and obvious issues. She may seem blunt at times, but imagine you worked 15-16 hour days, often with difficult patients who wind up requiring much more time than anticipated. If your issues are minor, you may feel rushed out, but if you have genuine issues, she is attentive.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Rude, very obnoxious with poor bedside manners and has very bad attitude towards her patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Wait times are ridiculous ( 60 mins minimum) and when you finally see her, she looks at her computer the entire time , won't ask how you are or connect with you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Been going to her for 4 years for the same ailments. Every time I go, it's like the first time I've ever seen her! Her eyes are constantly glued to her PC monitor PLUS I know that she reads emails from her secretary at the same time for other things. She will boldly do that right in front of you. Then she'll say I don't have anymore time so here are some prescriptions. No bedside manners whatsoever with her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

She seems very blunt and emotionless at first, but I've been seeing her for the last 6 months on average of 3 times a month and she has softened up and showed compassion and she truly cares about her patients and she does go above and beyond to help. She truly is an amazing Doctor. She won't stop, or give up until your are healthy. I'm happy I found her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

She is really cares about patients Respected person gives advices helps me and gives me confident always smiling

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Eid is an extremely kind, competent and caring physician. No matter what questions I've asked or concerns I have worried about, she is taken the time to listen, explain and reassure.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My experience with Dr. Eid was by far the WORST experience of my life. For my first appointment, I waited for four and a half hours after the time of my SCHEDULED appointment to be seen. When I brought this up, I was told that patients normally call a half hour before their appointment to find out how late she is running. This in itself is RIDICULOUS. The fact that as a patient, I have scheduled time out of my day to see a doctor, and she cannot even respect a timeline and take patients in a timely manner is unacceptable. This late experience has been a recurring one with all of my appointments. When I needed a prescription written before my next appointment because I was running out of medication, it took 5 days for this to be acknowledged by Dr. Eid, and even at this, I'm not certain that my request would have been acknowledged if I had not shown up at her office demanding to speak with her. When I went to speak with her, I was told she was in a meeting, and to come back at a certain time so that I could speak to her. In all her cowardice, she merely left my prescription at the reception for me to pick up without even having the option to voice my opinions to her. I am so beyond disappointed in Dr. Roula Eid.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

They used to have wonderful staffs few years back. Even when you check-in 30minutes ahead your appointment still expect 1-2hours wait. When my wife was pregnant and took a vitamins that was unfortunately tampered, we were so worried. Shoppers tried their best, and were asking how she was. However, the clinic staffs didn't bother when we call in since we don't have an appointment. My eufe was stressed, and the staff just hanged up on her. Twenty minutes later, arriving at the ckinic and confronting the staff she just said she was "done" talking to her and that's why she put down the phone. But they still didn't allow my wife to ser Dr. Eid because we did not have a schedule with Eid. After pointing out to the staff that "what if the tampered things were harmful to her and/or the baby and they coukd have helped?" And she just shrugged. Since I intentionally spoke in a voice that all the patients who were waiting (for how long I don't know) the staff reported me to Dr. Eid that I was threatening; go figure! There's so much bad experiences from the last 18months with this clinic that we should have find a new doctor earlier. Never again with Dr Eid & her rude, childish & unprofessional staffs.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016