Ratings for Dr. Christian Jones

Physician had not taken the time to read my chart before coming in. (It was obvious by the questions he asked). Furthermore, he failed to listen and asked me a question to which the answer I had already provided him earlier in the visit. The overall dermatological check was barely cursory. I'd had one done before, 2 years prior, and that physician looked at every inch of my skin from head to toe. Paying a $55 copay for a person that does not make the big bucks makes me more aware than ever about patient care and the service I am paying for. Not to mention it was a two hour roundtrip drive to get there, plus two hours of my vacation time. What a disappointment. And, maybe I should add he was a bit condescending about some of my questions/concerns...which made me hesitant to ask all the questions I had. I demand better service and care. I will definitely not be returning and so help me God, if I end up with skin cancer....

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Great doctor. Cares very much about doing the right thing for the right patient. Has been my family doctor for many years. He cared for my wife, our five children, and myself.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Jones is very helpful. Most often see him with my children. Offers alot of personal experience, what works for his kids. Seems to really care.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Jones's office is always inviting and the staff is excellent! I've never waited more than 5 minutes in a room and Dr. Jones never has made me feel that he doesn't have time for me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Christian Jones's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental