Ratings for Dr. Wanda Brezinski

She is great person and professional...it is true that she is not consistent with her schedule but very reliable overall

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

She is not interested in the patient.Cancelled my appointment one time just one hour before when I already took my half a day off from work with great difficulty.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I doubt she ever went to medical school. She is terrible! She has misdiagnosed so many things for me. I could do a better job as a doctor. She is busy making tea when you are talking to her and she goes out for coffee every hour or so, even when her waiting room is jam packed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Brezinski made me feel almost scared to ask her questions. She is very impolite, extremely rude, VERY impatient, and lets not forget ALWAYS late! I've been with her for about 5 year, and I have really had enough of her and that horrible clinic (I finally found a fresh new doctor). WESTMOUNT SQUARE CLINC IS ABSOLUTLY HORIBLE!!!!!! The receptionists are just unbelievable, I have never met such nasty receptionists in my life! Where do they get such horrible impolite people!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Cancels appointments and is consistently late and unapologetic about it. Is NEVER within 30 minutes of scheduled time. Seems capable and well informed, as far as I can tell. Have only had minor problems which always lead to a referral elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

if you can handel her brutal honesty! she has made me cry several times with no regard! not so nice! wouln't recomend if you can't handel harsh!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Other than having to wait for your appointment which is usually 1 to 2 hours past the time you are originally scheduled for, this Doctor is a good General Practioner.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007