Ratings for Dr. John M. O'Shea

I am puzzled by the other ratings; it is as if we did not see the same doctor. The doctor I saw was rude and combative. He was displeased with my confusion of my situation. I'm sorry, I came to him because I know something is WRONG - I don't know exactly what. That is what I was paying him for - to help me make sense of the symptoms. He didn't like the presentation of my symptoms (apparently I didn't present them in the right order). He actually snapped at me at least twice as I struggled to explain what I was having problems with. Clearly he felt I was wasting his time. I left feeling confused and even more upset. My recommendation is that if you yourself know exactly what is wrong and all you need is him to prescribe your meds, you will be fine. If you feel like crap and don't know exactly why, you might want to see somebody else.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

He takes the time to listen during the appointment and offers only what he feels confident offering. A humble and knowledgable physician who clearly cares for his patients. I have only been working with him for a short item but he is careful to explain what I need explained and respectful of my throughs about my ailment and treatment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

This man has been our family doctor for 18 yrs. Wonderful,caring,doctor. Laura has been with him for just as long, & is also wonderful. Big part of our family.My chidren have been seeing him since birth. I have never had a complaint. Not even in the emergency room at midnight. I'd never trust my childrens care to anyone else!!! Thank you Dr Oshea & Laura!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. John M. O'Shea's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Clinton, IA