Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Peerless

Dr. Peerless is a wonderful Dr. He treats my entire family with the very best of care. Dr Peerless has a wonderful "bedside manner" he is courteous, concerned and always respectful. I highly recommend him as a Family Physician

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr Peerless is amazing. I switched to another Dr because like all the other reviews, his staff is just ridiculously slow and not with it. There is one girl that I love, she's younger but she is actually on top of her stuff. I cannot say much for the others except they make me angry. Dr Peerless however is really awesome. He is always friendly, remembers me and my husband and asks about the things that we have talked about during previous visits that are non visit related and personable. He is spot on with any illness. I just have to suck it up with the staff being less than intelligent. I wish he would split away from Mercy but we have been seeing him for 11 years, left for a short year and came back.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I completely agree with the comments about the staff in this office. I had similar problems with insurance/billing,etc. They're just incompetent and not responsive.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Peerless for years, and even recruited my entire family to switch over to him. Unfortunately, his staff has officially pushed me over the edge, and as much as I like Dr. Peerless, I am switching doctors. I'll make sure my family switches over as well to save them the headache. Just ONE example, I have followed up with his staff 9 times already on a pre-authorization and my insurance has yet to receive the paperwork they faxed to them. Their excuse? "It's not that easy for us. We have to call the insurance company and wait on hold. And then once we finally get to talk to them, they still have to decide whether or not they'll authorize it." I kid you not. ...They have to wait on hold. He recently switched over to Mercy Medical Associates, who sadly employs extremely incompetent and lazy workers. I've even defended negative reviews for Dr. Peerless before, but I just refuse at this point to deal with his staff. It's just not worth it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

We love Dr. Peerless. Our entire family, one by one, has switched over to use him as our primary care doctor. He's very knowlegable and explains health issues throughly and in easily understood terms. The thing I appreciate most, I think, is that Dr. Peerless is highly supportive of my decision to use a naturopath for our general health and well being. He's helpful, friendly, caring, engaged, interested, unhurried and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

It is really hard for me to believe the validity of the previous negative comment. I have been going to Peerless for 7-8 years, and cannot say enough good about him. I started seeing him based on a referral from a family member, and have since recommended six patients to him. Each of the six continually seem very pleased with him. The most I have ever waited is probably 5 minutes. However, the office does seem fairly busy... which obviously speaks highly of the practice.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This doctor is downright rude and very arrogant. I was trying to reschedule an appointment and he got on the phone and yelled at me telling me my family was rude.(I guess for cancelling an appointment in which my husband could not get off of work for). I was trying to pick an appointment time that I knew he would not have to cancel again and the receptionist got frustrated with me needing a later appointment for him because he drives a truck and gave the call to the doctor. This doctor since then has kicked my entire family out of this medical practice, including my 16 year old daughter and my 20 year old son who another doctor in the practice was treating for bipolar dissorder. All this because I needed to cancel an appointment that they had squeezed him into.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Peerless is an amazing doctor! My finacee went to him and suggested him to me because I have such trouble finding a good doctor. We have even decided to start taking our son to him. Just as an example of how helpful he is: I had a lapse in my insurance because I switched jobs and had to pay cash for my visit. He went out of his way to get me a coupon for free sample of my medication and then charged me next-to-nothing for the office visit. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! ...only problem is that if you call the office expect to be on hold for >15 minutes

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Brian J. Peerless's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)