Ratings for Dr. Michael Gorski

Dr. Gorski is a very empathetic and caring doctor. His knowledge base is excellent. And he's not too hard on the eyes, either. :)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Great Dr. I wish all Dr. would be like him.... I can trust my health to him, i know he will take good care of me and my kids. Very sweet and nice. I already recomended to my friends and family. May God Bless you Dr. M. Gorski.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. gorski kept treating me for asthma and then I developed heart failure and found out I had aortic valve problems. if this had been found out sooner I would have not damaged my heart.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr.Gorski has seen my children several times in the ER and saved my daughters life!! He is an amazing doctor and I trust him any and all types of problems. He always takes time to listen and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

treated me several times for different injuries and treated friends for illnesses and emergencies. always takes the time to figure out whats wrong and treat the problem while explaining everything so you can understand. an example to all doctors.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael Gorski's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)