Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Morris

One of the most intelligent doctors I have ever had the experience of being treated by. He is very caring, and takes a lot of time to listen to his patients. He explains his findings and does everything he can to make sure you understand. Would recommend him to anyone . A true life saver.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

one of the rudest and most arrogant doctors i have ever met. he is obnoxious and does NOT want to listen to the patient. i put up with him for several years and finally got smart and went elsewhere. he has a jerk attitude.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis when I was 5 yrs old.. I am now 26 yrs old. I have seen ALOT of doctors over the years and of all the adult rheumatologists he is THE BEST. He is very through and unlike most docotrs listens to your opinions. I have never been healthier and have never had things under such control. I do not know where I would be without his care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

What makes Dr. Morris a excellent Doctor is that he is not only smart and up to date on the latest changes in his field but he CARES about his patients and it shows! He has made my life with arthritis alot easier. The world needs more MDS like him!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Christopher R. Morris's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)