Ratings for Dr. James E. Binkard

If you have more than one problem be prepared to schedule more than one appointment . He has no time to listen to your concerns. Not a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Did not care for Dr Binkard at all! He seemed nice enough at first, but does not pay enough attention to your health issues.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Binkard is not aggressive as far as treating anything...he always wants to wait and see. Obviously if you're there you've already waited and saw you weren't getting any better. I feel he's just a waste of my time and money...Dr. Flurry is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

One of the best Doctors I've ever been to. He listens to the patient, does not rush in-rush out and his advice has been very good. The only bad point is that his secretary does not smile and is not friendly - she's more like a robot.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I like that he respected my time as valuable. He was ontime and I could get back to work. I liked him and will refer him to anyone that needs a doctor in our area

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. James E. Binkard's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1980)

GHI