Ratings for Dr. Cindy Nicholas

Dr Nicholas is a fantastic doctor ... handles all questions professionally ! Absolutely love her , just sad I found her later in my life

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

My mother recently had an appointment with this woman and her experience was less than satisfactory! Not only were the wait times ridiculous, this Doctor hurt my mother physically, and emotionally as well! Zero bedside manner, lack of empathy, rude, intrusive, she asked extremely personal questions that were non of her business, and when it came to the internal exam- rough!!! My mom has explained to me everyday since her visit how upset and violated she feels... it’s so unfortunate my Mom had such a terrible experience, but hopefully by writing a review about her visit we save someone else from going to her and being humiliated, not to mention traumatized!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Waits are too long ,seriously three hours .The staff is pathic and rude and the doctor is a cold fish and must have missed bedside manner 101 .Would not recommend her .

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Left me in the waiting room for half an hour while she chatted on her phone. SHe did an internal on me to rule out cancer on an external spot. It was the worst internal I have ever had..painful for days after. (I have delivered 4 kids and have never felt that violated) I cried for days after this appt. She had also left me with the pap speculum inserted while she went and rummaged through her cupboards for something. On the followup appt. I told her about my pain and she said I had "squirmed' too much and caused it myself. (I HAD NOT) Very unprofessional Very brusque I would not go to her again if she was the last Gyno in Ontario

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this lovely human being and her staff who are like family to me. She is THE best. It's that simple. Her staff care, and she spends even her lunch time seeing patient after patient, never rushing them she spends the required amount to make you feel heard and reassured. So yes, you have to wait a bit more than what is conventional but she is worth the wait. I have had the pleasure of having her as my doctor for over a decade. Before her, I saw some other doctors who told me that my pain was 'in my head', or that 'exploring this pain is not worth it!!'. She took the time to made a diagnosis, and turned out I needed surgery which she performed flawlessly. i feel that I owe her a part of my life. I am so sad that she is retiring but wish her the very best and sincerely hope she gets this much needed rest.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The most unresponsive dr ever I seen in my life,I am really sorry to say that but unfortunately it is true.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Staff: I have witnessed one receptionist being terse and curt, and both ignore patients entering and standing at the window. I am patient and speak sweetly no matter what. I think it helps. Punctuality: I wait between 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours. I would like to see the office contact the patient if the patient has been asked to come back but the staff have left for the day. I have been unsuccessful scheduling my follow-up appointment for over a week. Helpfulness: Dr. N. is prone to short sentences and lacks eye contact because she is logging in and typing. The first time I came in I saw the patient's history staring at me. I averted my eyes for longer than 10 minutes waiting for her arrival. I forgot to look if she closed mine! Knowledge: Dr. N. is seems well-informed, and may assume you are too, so let her know if you don't understand something. I had a painful exam and she could have made it a lot more pleasant but she is not an empathetic person. Don't expect any nurturing. If you can excuse the stressed staff, prepare for the inconvenience, detach from your emotional needs being met, Dr. N. is very knowledgeable and can provide for you the specialist information and treatment that your GP cannot. And in the end, that is why I'm there.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Her front staff are rude and dismissive. I am a professional and understand the importance of running an office in schedule. While I can appreciate that urgent issues arise, she needs to schedule her treatments appropriately. It is simply not ok to have someone wait an hour and a half for their appointment.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Nicholas is one of the best doctors around. She helped me and my daughter with our medical problems - I cannot say enough good things about her. She knows her stuff and believe me I've been to many doctors and she is the best of the best! You can trust her judgement because she is right 100% of the time. Her staff are nice too. You treat them with respect, they treat you back with respect. I've never had any issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Nicholas for 24 years and her knowledge and how she explains things to you is beyond exceptional. I believe the ratings I have done speak volumes.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016