Ratings for Dr. Christian Boyens

R.I.P. MY DEAR FRIEND. I WAS SO SAD ABOUT YOUR PASSING.MAY THE LORD KEEP YOU IN HIS LOVING ARMS. YOU WILL BE SO MISSED. NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE YOUR PLACE.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I absolutely love this doctor and cried when I had to move away back to stateside. He was the best doctor i ever had and he does really listen and genuinely care for you. I have never had a doctor like him ever before who really sits there lets you cry on his shoulder and listen. I will never find another like him I'm afraid to say. I wish all doctors were like him. His office and staff are also very friendly and professional.I hope and wish all the very best to him !!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Excellent Doctor, great bedside manner, and he really shows how much he cares for you! His staff has gone out of their way to help me with my insurance, and getting referrals on time. He is top notch, and is definitely doing things right. I worry that he could get too busy eventually and service could deteriorate, but he and his staff deserves my perfect rating. Thanks Dr. Boyens!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

His staff is very nice & accomadating, Dr. Boyens really LISTENS to your problems & concerns, he is the best doctor I have been to yet!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Boyens is extremely intelligent and has the best bedside humor. He is caring and goes out of his way for patients most wouldn't be bothered with. His staff are loyal and I love my appointments because I feel like I am hanging out with friends.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Christian Boyens's Credentials

• Perpetual Help Coll Of Med, Binan, Laguna, Philippines (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Illinois