Ratings for Dr. Anthony Galea

His receptionist is rude and his wife is worse. Can't fake a smile , we see right through that. His wait time is next to impossible and if it's an emergency both ladies will still make you wait months. Galea is compassionate and very helpful and has my family with many injuries. I would just love to fire both of the female and throw them in the snow. Garbage !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He is fantastic!I have seen many many doctors including travelling to the mayo clinic and they could not come up with any options for my knee pain. He reviewed my reports and right away I noticed something that has been present in every MRI reporter over the past painful 4 years. After attempting a few different things with no success he pushed to have a benign growth removed. The procedure was just done so I'm not sure if it was successful or not as it was just done but upon follow up with him he told me we would not give up until we came up with a solution. There are not many doctors like him. If every doctor could be like him it would be a much better medical system. He puts his patients first . He looks at every case with new eyes and such incredible bedside manner. I cannot say enough good things about him. Because of him I know I am going to get my life back pain free. I have dealt with many arrogant doctors this is not one of them. Very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr A. Galea is the best in the world I was young and fit bodybuilder and I asked him for extra push he told me NO you don't need it well yes I was upset at the time but he is honest and I miss him he lessen not like the Doctor I have now wish he still my doctor

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

He is the Best Dr I have ever seen he is so smart and very easy to talk to and he listens!!!!. I have know him for 24 years and had Shock wave therapy, to treat my Plantar Fascitis Great results! I have also had PRP on my knees with another Great outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Galea.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I had PRP on my right shoulder 2 years ago, (my specialist wanted me to have surgery which would have been an 8month recovery) so happy I saw Dr. Galea. 3 PRPs and my shoulder is still great!! Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Galea is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in Canada, he helped with my knee, and is great in the velodrome!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I just started seeing him couple months ago. And I the first visit. I knew he was the guy. I love him. He is always busy because he is trying to help a lot of people. And every question I asked him no matter what it was. He answered is for me. I'm on my first PRP treatment. I got 2 more to go. I thank him for being there to help us regular people. He could Be out on tours working with athlete but he stays here to help his own community. Thank you Doc Looking forward to see you soon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Wow, what a wealth of knowledge. The staff were and helpful and professional. Once Dr. Galea examined my knees he found out there was another issue occurring, something 4 other doctors were not able to catch. He is quite busy, took me 2 months to meet with him but he's definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

My ortho surgeon was ready to operate(again) on my gimpy knee. The last surgery for whatever reason did not go well so I was reluctant to limp for another 6 months. Dr. G proposed weekly plasma/platelet injections over a Six week period. Thought what the heck, nothing to lose. Within 3 weeks I was getting around without limping but more importantly without pain. I'm no athlete but made me feel as important as the who's who of Canadian athletics who were in the clinic with me. My advice is start HERE ; if you're problem is more complicated that needs surgery Dr. Tony will send you to the best. As for the stuff that's been negatively referred to-we all make judgement errors in our lives but none of that has anything to do with the highest level of cutting edge care you will receive from him

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Galea is a genius, seen a few different doctors, and knee specialists, none could help, within 30 seconds of seeing me Dr. Galea saw what my problem was! my only regret was not seeing him earlier! He's a Genius!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015