Ratings for Dr. Aaron A. Adaoag

I suffer from back problems and went to the doc to figure out what was wrong with me. He was very knowledgable and helpful but.....and this is a HUGE deal for me. A member of his staff literally locked me out of the office. I had to take time off of work due to immobility. So I needed a dr release to return to work. Well...my dogs are half of it...ya sucks right? Well as I was out the door to get a copy I called to let the. Know what I needed and why I was coming. I was kinda on a time crunch since my job closed at 5 and it was already 3. The hawaiin lady who answered the phone told me that the dr didn't fill everything out and that she wouldn't give me a copy until the following Monday. I told her that wasn't an option and all I needed was a copy of something that I had supplied him with to begin with. So proceeded to tell me that she wouldn't give it to me for another hour. I told her that I was literally a minute away and she hung up. As I pulled up there is a "out to lunch until 3:45 " paper on the door. I'm so upset and floored at the amount of disrespect this grown woman has for someone elses livly hood. So now I'm sitting her for an hour hoping I can make it across town in rush hour traffic in order to keep my job....I'm utterly crushed and seriously disappointed. Needless to say I will be getting my records and proceedings on get a new dr

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

This doctor is by far the worst doctor I have ever been too. His lack of knowledge and bedside manner is atrocious. His staff is very rude, and will close the window on you even when you are trying to explain why you are there, saying just tell the Doctor. On my last visit they ran over 90 min late, and when I finally spoke to the doctor he was in such a rush I don’t even feel like he was listening to me. I left there with more questions than answers, and will definitely be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Adoag SUCKS DO NOT GO THERE. Very UNPROFESSIONAL DR. and STAFF. If you go there and visit you will know that all the comments people are leaving are in fact TRUE.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Nasty and impersonal, rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Aaron Anthony Adaoag. I wanted to get a physical done. He had me go to a lab to get a test done. Afterwards, I went back for a follow up, the doctor informed me that I had an incurable disease. I was upset to find out this news because I thought for sure that I was clean. When I went to a second doctor for a second opinion, that doctor pulled the report from when Dr. Adaoag sent me. He informed me that the report stated I was negative. I asked him to run a second lab test from a different lab. The results from the 2nd lab test were also negative. I went to the Aloha Medical Center, they locked me out saying they was closed at 4:45pm. The next day, I called the Aloha Medical Center to ask them why I got a false report and that I would like a copy of my records. They told me that I would have to talk to the office manager to get that information. When I asked them to transfer me to the manager, they told me they would have her call me back. I never got a call back.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

3 strikes, I’m done! 1st, injured back, told can’t see doc for 9 days, got xray waited another 9 days, get call now 2 days before xray review, cancelled and made me wait another 4 days! 2nd I dislocated my knee, couldn’t walk, asked for soonest appt, they made me wait 10 days in agonizing pain before seeing him, sent for x-rays & follow up took 4 weeks, then 4 more weeks for MRI & follow up, and 2+ months for the results, after 4-5 reinjury's, physical therapy starts, which should have been done within 2 weeks! Another time I was working with a bad virus, called, again waited 9+ days coughing horribly, and finally got antibiotics. I've asked, "Why is scheduling is so horrible?" I was told "We double book appts every 30 min and there's only 1 doc", if they’re that busy get help! Just now recently I told doc I have sore throat and stuffy nose for a month he said Stop smoking, he didn't listen to chest before assuming. Basically only cares about getting max appts per day as possible.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

took 2 months to get a small refund of $50.00 called 12 times always an excuse.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I'm not sure what doctor the prior patients saw but Dr. A is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. I have been to several other doctors before I met him and he is the only doctor that actually sat down and listened to you instead of just writing meds and walking out. If u are there only for narcotics and pain medications he will not just give them out. His staff is also very accommodating and helpful. They get u in the sameday eventhough his schedule is fully booked. All I can say is that he is very caring and detailed. So I'm not sure what the prior patients are talking about but they must have not gotten what they wanted when they went to see him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

This doctor is not only the meanest doctor I have ever met but also the meanest person. He does not care about his patients and also has a secret life behind the scenes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Omg..the former review is obviously fake and written by a friend of dr..I mean providing a number to make an appt?..please. the receptionist..his son or nephew I'm sure..gave incorrect information as I made my appt instead of just tellin me that I need to see a specialist and a family dr couldn't help me. So once I'm in the dr rushed my appt then left the room without sayin bye or askin if I had further questions. I wasn't done but he was. I told the receptionist I wadnt done and was told I can make another appt or write my questions down and he will ask the dr and call me bak..wtf..ever hear of dr/patient confidentiality son? So basically I was lure in and pushed out..even tho i had an appt that I didn't feel was done. Sorry didn't kno u could only see a dr for one ailment at a time..heaven forbid I ask for advice on starting a diet or exercise routine while I'm already there. Let me make another dr visit for that so ur casually dressed dr can squeeze another 75$ outta me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Aaron A. Adaoag's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)