Ratings for Dr. Lynda M. Dolan

Dr. Dolan is an excellent physician. Having had a poor experience with another local physician, I found Dr. Dolan very knowledgable as well as caring. She is extremely professional and open to listening to her patients. Happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr Dolan has a caring personality and is very supportive in achieving ways to lead a healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I liked her at first, then when I went in for a gynecological exam, she started off by referring to my two previous abortions as "children". If you are one of those fundamentalists who believe that women should be forced to bear unwanted offspring, this is the doc for you. Then, she felt my abdomen and said I had a tumor. I went in for those expensive scans and it turned out to be just regular fecal matter. I never went back.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

The best family doctor I ever had. Times do change, and our needs are met with experience, and learned research for the best treatments to the problems we bear. I have watched this doctor grow and she is the best. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Very caring, friendly and upbeat attitude. Knowledgeable and excellent at personalizing care based on patients needs.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Lynda M. Dolan's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Hilo, HI