Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Weeks

I am a patient of Dr. Weeks, saw him for my annual well care exam as I do every year. On my visit I was asked did I need my prescription refilled - 1 prescription, stated yes. After my appointment I received a bill a few months later and to my surprise it was for $83, my well care exam is free due to my insurance. Called the billing office several times to get an understanding on why I was being charged and was told because I had a medical coding for the doctor refilling my prescription. Asked for a manager to discuss as given Selena Bruset 691-3544, called Selena several times and left several messages she has yet to call me back. Attempted via the patient portal to get advisement from my nurse and got Shana who advised that if I was there for the well care exam I should have answered no when Dr. Weeks asked to refill my prescription. Really? So I asked what if I say no at the appointment, do I have to call to make an appointment to have my prescription refilled and I am not having a problem she said yes. I feel sorry for the many others who have been charged by Dr. Weeks team due to invalid coding. Love Dr. Weeks but refuse to go back under these overbilling hidden terms. Everyone please review your statements and EOB's and if you choose to stay say no to prescription refills when asked - sounds absolutely nuts but is the truth!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I am a nurse that assists patients of Dr. Weeks daily but do not work for him directly. His nursing staff are unprofessional, slow and do not show compassion. Dr Weeks himself is OK. However when you have a staff running your office and they do not do the required job, to include leaving patients over the weekend without medications .....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I wouldn't trust my family to anyone else. Anytime I'm asked for a good Dr. He's the only name that pops in my head! He makes you feel important and always listens. I look forward to many more years as his patient!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Weeks is very kind and you feel like you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

He is with out a doubt the best family Dr in and around Savannah!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Great doctor and have 100% confidence in any action he takes No of no other doctor at SouthCoast I would even consider using.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Robert L. Weeks's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)