Ratings for Dr. Jeannette M. Aguilar

Honest to goodness, this is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She was rude, had no empathy or compassion and did NOT listen. We waited 2 hours past appointment time before she came in. She didn't even spend 5 minutes in the room talking with me and made a comment that I should keep it short, basically because she didn't have enough time. She didn't bother to refer to medical records given to her to see what kind of issue was presenting itself and it didn't seem as though she even cared enough to. We truly could not rate this physician poorly enough for these reasons and more. You feel very alone when speaking with her because not only does she ignore your feelings and concerns but she also doesn't have any wise words or knowledge to offer. I highly advise anyone to steer clear of this one, instead of wasting your time and money on someone who doesn't seem to be in the profession to help.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Jeannette M. Aguilar's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 2001)