Ratings for Dr. Pedro Suen

Dr. Suen is excellent with my kids! He is careful, calm and answers all my questions thoroughly. His approach with children really is very caring. His eye exams are thorough and his competence is obvious. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Suen is very professional and competent. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is also very professional. It's always a pleasure to interact with them. When he relocates in the near future, I will follow him to his new office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Suen for many years. He is consistently very polite, competent and friendly. His office may have to relocate depending on what happens with Sears St. Laurent, and we would follow him to a new office in that case.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Excellent doctor, we have been his patients for several years and strongly recommend him - thorough and professional

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very knowledgeable and through examiner, He pays a lot of attention to details and He has been able to detect minor problems that others optometrist oversaw, Highly recommendable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Always a pleasure to see Dr Suen again, no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Very kind person , I recommend him for your kids .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Just saw Dr Suen for an eye exam. Very knowledgeable, informative and through. Front dest staff were also very helpful and courtious. Would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr.Suen has been our eye doctor for at least 6 years. We moved to him because our last doctor was always pushing glasses - even for our daughter. She didn't need them and I didn't need them we found out when we switched. No sacms or pushiness here - just professional service and good advice. Very good staff, too! Smallish waiting room, good magazines, easy location.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have grown up using the services of Dr. Pedro Suen. I am lucky my parents had found me such a great doctor. He is definitely polite, professional and very knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015