You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pedro Suen

Dr.Suen has been our eye doctor for at least 6 years. We moved to him because our last doctor was always pushing glasses - even for our daughter. She didn't need them and I didn't need them we found out when we switched. No sacms or pushiness here - just professional service and good advice. Very good staff, too! Smallish waiting room, good magazines, easy location.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have grown up using the services of Dr. Pedro Suen. I am lucky my parents had found me such a great doctor. He is definitely polite, professional and very knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Suen since moving to Ottawa in 2008. Dr. Suen has been easily available to us and has been instrumental in saving my vision. He is well respected in this community by Opthomologists at the Eye Institute. He has excellent patient care and I know that my eyes are in good hands in his care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Pedro Suen is an excellent doctor. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Suen for over a decade now, along with my four children. Very professional, courteous, and a tone of voice that grants you security! Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

DR. Pedro Suen being my Eye doctor for years and help better take care of my Eye sight and give all the advice about when to procede for a Laser Surgery base on my Eye Sight, I thank him for being helpful and not rushing to have a laser surgery and wait until my Eye get better to have the laser surgery on both my Eye.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

By far the most thorough eye exam I have had to date. Dr. Suen is straight to the point, very punctual and very knowledgable. You can tell he takes his job seriously and is a true professional, which is way more than I can say for the other optometrists I've seen in Ottawa. My advice? Don't go to the mall clinics if you want a real eye exam -- go here. His staff is cheery and very pleasant to deal with as well, which makes the experience even better. Only downside that completely unrelated to the doctor is the fact that there is no bathroom in the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I went and saw the doctor because of the high ratings he got here... I took my parents, both seniors, and booked myself for October... his exam is ok, but he does not do anything else... he couldn't recommend whether they should get new glasses or not, he said, if they they want they can get... my mom had cataract and ptirijium, he said she doesn't need operation, I told him her eye irritate a lot, could that be the cause he said yes, but still did not talk about operation... furthermore, my father needed a prescription for 1 meter computer reading he didn't do anything about that... all in all, exam ok... not very patient, I do not trust his results, we have to go see someone else to check, and he does not tell you anything about it.... I cancelled my appointment with him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Pedro Suen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Suen has been our eye doctor for at least 6 years. We moved to him because our last doctor was always pushing glasses - even for our daughter. She didn't nee..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have grown up using the services of Dr. Pedro Suen. I am lucky my parents had found me such a great doctor. He is definitely polite, professional and very kno..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to him for years as is my family and he is excellent. Caring and knowledgeable."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been seeing Dr. Suen since moving to Ottawa in 2008. Dr. Suen has been easily available to us and has been instrumental in saving my visio..."

July 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1K". Address has been updated from "None" to "1200 Saint Laurent Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137454224".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Eye Dr. I have seen him for at least 15 years. Professional, smart, polite and very thorough. All my family and friends go to him as well. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pedro Suen is an excellent doctor. I recommend him very highly. "

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Suen for over a decade now, along with my four children. Very professional, courteous, and a tone of voice that grants you security! Reco..."

October 25, 2014