Ratings for Dr. Pedro Suen

Very kind person , I recommend him for your kids .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Just saw Dr Suen for an eye exam. Very knowledgeable, informative and through. Front dest staff were also very helpful and courtious. Would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr.Suen has been our eye doctor for at least 6 years. We moved to him because our last doctor was always pushing glasses - even for our daughter. She didn't need them and I didn't need them we found out when we switched. No sacms or pushiness here - just professional service and good advice. Very good staff, too! Smallish waiting room, good magazines, easy location.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have grown up using the services of Dr. Pedro Suen. I am lucky my parents had found me such a great doctor. He is definitely polite, professional and very knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I have been going to him for years as is my family and he is excellent. Caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Suen since moving to Ottawa in 2008. Dr. Suen has been easily available to us and has been instrumental in saving my vision. He is well respected in this community by Opthomologists at the Eye Institute. He has excellent patient care and I know that my eyes are in good hands in his care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Great Eye Dr. I have seen him for at least 15 years. Professional, smart, polite and very thorough. All my family and friends go to him as well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Pedro Suen is an excellent doctor. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Suen for over a decade now, along with my four children. Very professional, courteous, and a tone of voice that grants you security! Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

DR. Pedro Suen being my Eye doctor for years and help better take care of my Eye sight and give all the advice about when to procede for a Laser Surgery base on my Eye Sight, I thank him for being helpful and not rushing to have a laser surgery and wait until my Eye get better to have the laser surgery on both my Eye.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014