Ratings for Dr. Jim W. Latimer

I have been seeing Dr Latimer for about 4 years I believe. Seeing him is completely different than going to the one I went to before. The other doctor always seemed rushed, and I never got the feeling that he cared about me personally. I think it was just a job to him. But all that changed with my first visit to Dr Latimer. I had been with the other guy probably 5 years, and I had begun to think his manner was standard, and every doctor was like him, but I'm glad I was wrong. I was talking to my mother about 3 weeks ago, and was telling her how different my experience has been, and how thankful I am to have a good doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I have been with this doctor for over 20 years. Every time we are forced to change our insurance through our employer all I care about is that he is on the list. He takes his time and listens, never rushing. I like a doctor who walks in the room and knows me and I'm not just another number.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Jim W. Latimer's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente