Ratings for Dr. Walter D. Zant

Dr, Zant, is very warm spirited andc doesn't care too just drug you with anything to get rid of you but he listen with his heart and allow his training and skills come into play my father and daughter had life threating illness that they where hospitalized, and taken great care of by this Angel.blessing Dr.zant

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Zant is very helpful and knowledgeable in primary care. He's been my Doctor for over 10 years. He takes the time to explain your condition, options and medicine and is very caring and down to earth. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I was very unsatisfied with Dr. Zant's office and staff. I called around 8:15am to schedule an urgent appointment and the receptionist told me if I got to the office by 10:30am, they would be able to see me. I arrived at the office around 9:05am and waited, and waited, and waited. It had gotten to be 11:30 and there were a few people there ahead of me that still hadn't been seen. At this point I just got up and walked out. This was ridiculous. I have never had to wait so long for an appointment, ever! Whether scheduled or unscheduled, I was seen in a reasonable amount of time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I am so VERY happy to have found Dr. Zant. He was born here in GA so I can understand everything he says. (And that is a super + in my book) He also spends quality time with me, listening to what I say and making sure he understands my problem. (This is also a + as a lot of doctors have nurses talk to you and all they do is pop in and out.) He is so knowledgeable and capable I do not have to be farmed out to specialist for every little thing. His office is convenient, his staff is helpful, and he is one of the few doctors that still except Tri-Care Ins. (which is the old Champus for retired military) I thank God I was blessed with finding and being accepted as a patient of Madison Family Practice where Dr. Zant is my doctor. My husband likes him too, and y'all don't know how special that is....

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I had really bad back pain and he would NOT give me anything for pain what so ever. It was killing me I went back to my doctor in conyers but it was worth the drive because he gave me a cortizone shot that relived the pain.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Walter D. Zant's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Madison, GA