Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Pappas

I've been seeing Dr. Pappas since I was 15 (9 yrs) delivered all 3 of my kids. Very straight forward and caring. Staff and system has changed in the last 2 yrs. Overall a very great dr. I won't see any other obgyn but him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Pappas delivered my first child. I was treated well under his care and had a wonderful first pregnancy and delivery. I have not had contact with him since he moved but I wish him well. Our 12/31/1999 baby is doing well and is in middle school.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Staff is rude and I felt very rushed and like I was not important at all. He has way to many patients and doesnt treat patients in a professional manner. I will not go back to him ever

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

He never seemed to care about what was going on with me.I felt like part of a herd of cattle being herded in and out as quick as possible.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Papas delivered my son in 2000. It was a dificult pregnancy, but he made it look simple. Very caring. Always in contact with the patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Pappas is a great doctor. He takes the time to answer any and all questions I have. He cares about all of his patients. His office will get you in touch with him 24hrs a day seven days a week. He is also very involved in his community. He is up on all of the latest treatments and sugeries in OB/Gyn.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Gregory A. Pappas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bay City, TX