Ratings for Dr. Jatin K. Pithadia

I've known Dr. Pithadia for years, even before I was his patient. He is a very kind, caring spirit that will help his patients any way he can. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Pithadia is literally the best doctor I have ever had, and I have been to a lot of them. I have fibromyalgia which has been very hard to treat in my case. He has worked with me to figure out what was best for me. He is also very easy to contact during and after office hours. He's great!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. P has been my physician of choice for 8 years. After other doctors "under diagnosed" my health conditions and not being pro-active, Dr P immediately stepped in and started analyzing my symptoms/medical diagnosis/medications. He reduced my daily pill intake from 17 per day to 7 by selecting newer or more effective meds. He maintains a networking system with other professionals and can quickly obtain referral appointments. Dr. P is extremely caring and professional....but has a wonderful sense of humor, which he utilizes when appropriate. I am nearly 60 years old, have had doctors in 10 states, Germany and Italy...he is the best and my favorite. His staff is friendly, helpful, professional and prompt.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr pithadia is a great primary physician. he's been mine for many years now an i trust him implicitely. He's humble enough to know when hes in over his head an will refer you to a doctor who specializes in something if he's unable to fix it himself. I personally think hes fantastic , ive had quite a few problems in last few years ranging from cellulitis to gall bladder removal . Hes made correct call on everything an knew when he needed to refer me to a specialist. hard to ask for more out of a personal primary physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Great till I got to a bigger city and saw real DR'S. His diagnosis on my husband was totally different then my NY dr's. Thanks to Pithadia not digging deep into the problem my husband has real bad back problems that will cause him to be paralyzed, Pithadia would always say it was Prostatis and prescribe pain killers. For someone with alot of serious health problems, seek real dr's in big cities....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

I am very pleased with the attention that the Dr. as well as his staff provides. There is literally no waiting and the Dr. spends as much time as you need helping you with any problems you are having. The staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Jatin K. Pithadia's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)