Ratings for Dr. Katherine Naymick

Absolutely love Dr. Naymick. After being swirled around the Harbin circle of doctors forever I finally jumped off their merry-go-round. I have Multiple Schlerosis and deal with several issues. She has been 100% by my side in every way to help me find new and less invasive ways to handle my disease. I feel so much better and have not only found a wonderful doctor but someone I consider a friend and truly caring human being ...she isn't in it for the almighty dollar.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr Naymick for several years now and she is awesome! She is very caring and extremely knowledgeable in medicine. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have to disagree with the other respondent's comments. I went to Dr. Naymick with the flu. It was quite obvious, a fever of 104 and all the signs. She did not put me on Tamiflu or any other medicine to help me get over it more quickly. She just gave me something to "make me feel better". Not only did I not feel better, but within 2 days I could not breathe well, and I felt as if I'd broken a rib. I was never so sick in my life. I ended up going to another doctor in the practice who X-rayed my lungs and found that I'd developed pneumonia and was on the verge of dehydration. I was prescribed several medications which began the healing process. I feel that if Dr. Naymick had treated my properly at the beginning I wouldn't have been nearly as sick as I was. I was almost unable to function for over 8 days and lost 8 lbs. in 8 days. Several people I know have seen her and feel the way that I do--she's not concerned about the patient and I question her abilities.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Excellent caring physician

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Katherine Naymick's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Calhoun, GA