Ratings for Dr. Tracey Mulhall

My first visit today with Dr. Tracey and her team was fantastic. Very warm and inviting team. Big plus for me is the location of the office inside the Plus 15. With living downtown it is a nice pleasurable stroll to the dentist office.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Great team led by Dr. Mulhall. A very fine dentist and a very fun person. Staff group are always cheerful, punctual and engaging. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

ALL THE STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY IT IS LIKE HOME TIME YOU ARE WELCOME FROM EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I know Dr. Mulhall through a mutual passion (skydiving), and finally went to see her as my dentist. Oh my wow! She is an amazing dentist, and I actually had so much fun! Frank, Pat, and Roberta were all genuinely kind and happy people. They squeezed me in for a morning appointment before work and everything ran on time. So pleased with the experience and definitely looking forward to next time!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

I feel very well cared for by Tracey and her people - who are very professional, caring, and personable. i too have been a patient since Tracey's earliest days in her current location. Though I'm retired now I return her office as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I find Dr. Tracy and her staff very knowledgable, heplpful and friendly and I have dealed with Her since she she opened her practice ... C Lamoureux

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Extremely friendly and professional staff, been very flexible with scheduling.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Mulhall is an outstanding dentist with an amazing staff! I have been a patient here for years and would never consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

It has been so many years now that I have been with Dr Tracey Mulhall for my dental needs. Excellent service , very friendly & professional staff - Joyce & Roberta !

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

It's always a pleasure visiting Dr. Tracey Mulhall and her exceptional staff, they brighten my day and have been taken care of my dental needs for years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019