Ratings for Dr. J. Manuel Patino

I booked a physical in October of 2014 and the first appointment with Dr Patino was January 2015, I waited 4 months. I showed up yesterday and they told me I wasn't on the calender. After the receptionist looked into it she realized they put me on the calender for January 2014. They told me that I had to come back because I wasn't on the calender - The next available appointment was in April....No Thanks. Not happy at all. I asked for them to have Dr Patino call me but he never called. I will find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Patino use to advertise a lot in magazines. That's one reason I went to him. Although I thought the front desk staff was friendly, I had a difference of opinions with the doctor and his nurse or medical assistant. First off, the doctor was always in a hurry, would not put down his computer when I was talking, and would rush out of the exam room. After having first hand knowledge of my condition, I could tell that he was not well versed in my diagnosis. His nurse or medical assistant was nice and patient at the beginning but became uncaring and short and developed "The Attitude" when I told her that my insurance was going to be cancelled. So overall, no I would not recommend this doctor or medical assistant. Their either too busy to listen and are in it just for the money. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Patino is the best. It can sometimes take a few days to get in to see him, but it's worth it. He has compassion.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. J. Manuel Patino's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Multiplan