Ratings for Dr. Larry Braden Richmond

Dr. Richmond is an excellent physician. I have been his patient for 8 years and would never consider anyone else. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I lovvvvveeee this man... He delivered all 3 of my kids. He prayed b4 & aftet birth.. I was a young single mother & scared...He made all my fears disappear...I wish he was still in Ala .

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Richmond's for 5 yrs & I don't EVER want to use another GYN. His office staff are all very nice & polite. He is amazing! He diagnosed me with PCOS & endomet. at 18 yrs old. He has removed 2 ovarian cysts & worked hard on getting my PCOS under control & my hormones balanced. He always has time to listen to ANY of my concerns & anwser ALL of my questions. He is now working with me to help me conceive & I can not imagine going through this with any other dr. He gives you options in your health care & he helps you make the best of whatever you decide is best for you. I just love him & can not wait to let him deliver my beautiful babies! My ONLY area of disapprovement is wait time. I have never been in his office & gotten out in less than 2-2.5 hours. He does have many things going on though so I understand. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been using Dr.Richmond for almost twelve years. I do have to travel a bit now for my appointments, but for the kindness and professionalism it is well worth it. He always allows time for me to discuss any issues without feeling rushed along. He delivered my little girl and was wonderful before..during and now after..baby...I appreciate that he allows his faith to play a part in each and every visit. He truly has been a wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Best OB/GYN there is! Christian man who isn't just worried about the money...he cares about YOU!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

This is not a doctor I would recomend. While he is a knowledgable doctor he does make you wait and does push the religious envelope a bit far. However, his staff leaves little to be desired. Not nice at all and definitly not knowledgable. Staff is not helpful and treats you like you are beneath them.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Richmond is the best doctor I have ever met. He is kind and is really interested in your health. Dr. Richmond takes time to listen and address your issues. He received an award for being one of the top 100 physicians in America, that says it all. You can find this by google searching his name and it is in The Anniston Star.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Richmond performed my hysterectomy. I felt so good afterwards I wanted to go home. (I expected much more pain.) He has been great helping me regulate the "mones." :) I have never waited and if I had to wait I would understand. These guys run late ladies and gentlemen. Surgeries...very sick inpatients and last but not least babies. As far as the pain med goes..he told me if I needed something stronger to let him know. I didn't. I followed his directions after the surgery and only took a couple of loratabs. Thanks Dr. Richmond!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I was one of Dr Richmonds first patients when he came to J'ville. He is an excellent doctor, but I left my last appointment w/out seeing him. He was running at least 1 hour behind and his staff didn't even notify the patients. I have ALWAYS had to wait at least 45 minutes to an hour for my appointments. My time is as valuable as his. As much as I like him I am changing to different gynecologist due to his tardiness. With that said, he is a GREAT doc, and if you don't mind waiting for an extended time I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr. Larry Braden Richmond's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Jacksonville, AL