Ratings for Dr. Fortunata N. Gozun

Seen Dr. Gozun for about a decade. She's pretty thorough and knows her stuff. Not many good doctors out there especially with most patients lying, most doctors tend to believe you make up half your illnesses. But I notice as long as I tell her the onset, the symptoms, and a thorough background, she easily diagnoses my conditions and I don't have to see her again until something worth seeing a doctor for happens again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I've seen Dr.Fortunata for almost 3 yrs. At first she helpful with any questions or concerns i had. But this past year i've been having this problem on my lips for quite sometime now. She diagnosed me with HSV-1 and so she treated me with Valtrex. It went away for maybe couple weeks. I go back to her because it seemed like it wasn't getting any better. She then prescribed me Steriod creme to apply on my lips! it got worse. She did a viral culture and promised me that she would get back to me with the results and she didn't even call me. Until this day i've been having this Lip problem and each time I go back all she tells me and she doesn't know what is causing my lips to get inflammed, swollen and filled with pus. She didn't even reffer me to any specialist! Overall, i don't like my care there. Plus, she doesn't wash her hands before she even touches me. That's why I don't longer see her Dr.Fortunate Gozun for my care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

After seeing a few doctors, she was the only doctor that discovered that my chest pain was not heart related... but due to my lung collapsed. I was in a pretty near death situation, since due to failures on the part of 2 other doctors, I boarded a plane with a collapsed lung and blacked out.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Fortunata N. Gozun's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company