Ratings for Dr. Michael Cusimano

The most professional and knowledgable brain in the business.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Back in 2005, I was diagnosed with a frontal lobe brain tumor......I was sent to St. Mike's ASAP.....it was a do or die.....if I had of waited another 2 weeks before coming in for my headaches I could if died or stroked. Bowmanville hospital was going to send me by ambulance, then changed their mind and had my husband drive me it would have been faster, as the wait for an available ambulance would have taken to long. I was told that a Dr. Cusimano would be waiting for me, and sure enough, when I walked into that hospital, he was there waiting for me. Lots of tests pokes and prides later.....and a surgery was scheduled ASAP. Seen him on a Tuesday, surgery was the following Tuesday, about 9 hours later, I'm out and home by the following Saturday....... Seen Dr Cusimano 2 months later, then 6 months after that, called me by my first name. You, Dr Cusimano are an amazing man, I literally worship the ground you walk on, I'm a firm believer that if it was not for you I would not be here today, I cannot thank you enough. Your staff are amazing and warm and friendly........Again Thank you, Jenny Jackson

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I am a 33 year old male who was operated on by Dr. Cusimano. He is one of the brightest and smartest brains we have in Canada. I am happy to say that his kindness, care and guidance was one of the best I have seen. I wish him continued success, happiness and health in life. Dr. Cusimano thank you for helping me through this difficult time. My dad is a fan of yours and ask he told you last week in the hospital he follows you on online and hold a lot of respect for you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I am a male 71 and diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma as the result of a hearing test and followup MRI. I chose Toronto for the op. and was so fortunate to have Dr. Cusimano and his team do the op. During the pre-op consultation he put my mind at ease when he said to me, "This is a serious operation for you, but for us we do this every day". Certainly inspired confidence and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Yes you are a ANGEL in the sky. Thank you, Anne Marie Gariepy

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Cusimano operated on me and he explained everything that was going to happen and I felt like I was getting the best treatment possible.I was told in perop that he was the best and now I know why the said that. Thanks Dr.Cusimano.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Cusimano is an angel in disguise. Probably the must knowledgeable neurosurgeon out there.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

A very skillful and knowledgeable neurosurgeon, his competence is matched by his dedication to doing the best for his patients. He remove a large pituitary tumor from the base of my brain, when I was in hospital he visited me every day. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Cusimano removed a very difficult rare tumour in 2002. I've out lived the prognosis and I continue grateful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Excellent experience. Performed a 12 hour surgery to remove a tumour.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Michael Cusimano's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)