Ratings for Dr. Michael Cusimano

Dr. Cusimano is the BEST neurosurgeon in Toronto!! My husband is alive today thanks to him & his exceptional team. His knowledge, experience is second to none!!! A very kind, sensitive, humble human being. Toronto is extremely lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I am a male 60, diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma. The Cusimano teams depth of knowledge and experience coupled with their awesome attitude and assistance allowed me to completely focus on my job, which was to be as relaxed and healthy as possible. It would be a vast understatement to say that I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

A most wonderful human being who treats his patience with curtesy respect and kindness.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Michael Cusimano is the absolute best in his field. Thank you for everything doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Cusimano is one of the best neurosurgeons in the world, and he did my brain surgery to remove a tumor 21 years ago. I am very thankful for what he did for me, and because of him I am alive. He is simply amazing! Thank you for everything Dr. Cusimano, you are the absolute best. -Saeeda Mian via her nephew

Submitted January 7, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Michael Cusimano. He is a kind, calm, thoughtful, skillful, and caring Neurosurgeon. I am Blessed and thankful for his incredible work on me and my brain tumour, in July, 2016. He and his team at St. Michael's Hospital are absolutely TOP NOTCH. I believe in you. You are most definitely Heaven Sent. Thank you, thank you, thank you. D.D.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

The most professional and knowledgable brain in the business.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Back in 2005, I was diagnosed with a frontal lobe brain tumor......I was sent to St. Mike's ASAP.....it was a do or die.....if I had of waited another 2 weeks before coming in for my headaches I could if died or stroked. Bowmanville hospital was going to send me by ambulance, then changed their mind and had my husband drive me it would have been faster, as the wait for an available ambulance would have taken to long. I was told that a Dr. Cusimano would be waiting for me, and sure enough, when I walked into that hospital, he was there waiting for me. Lots of tests pokes and prides later.....and a surgery was scheduled ASAP. Seen him on a Tuesday, surgery was the following Tuesday, about 9 hours later, I'm out and home by the following Saturday....... Seen Dr Cusimano 2 months later, then 6 months after that, called me by my first name. You, Dr Cusimano are an amazing man, I literally worship the ground you walk on, I'm a firm believer that if it was not for you I would not be here today, I cannot thank you enough. Your staff are amazing and warm and friendly........Again Thank you, Jenny Jackson

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I am a 33 year old male who was operated on by Dr. Cusimano. He is one of the brightest and smartest brains we have in Canada. I am happy to say that his kindness, care and guidance was one of the best I have seen. I wish him continued success, happiness and health in life. Dr. Cusimano thank you for helping me through this difficult time. My dad is a fan of yours and ask he told you last week in the hospital he follows you on online and hold a lot of respect for you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I am a male 71 and diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma as the result of a hearing test and followup MRI. I chose Toronto for the op. and was so fortunate to have Dr. Cusimano and his team do the op. During the pre-op consultation he put my mind at ease when he said to me, "This is a serious operation for you, but for us we do this every day". Certainly inspired confidence and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Michael Cusimano's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts