Ratings for Dr. Michael Cusimano

I am a 33 year old male who was operated on by Dr. Cusimano. He is one of the brightest and smartest brains we have in Canada. I am happy to say that his kindness, care and guidance was one of the best I have seen. I wish him continued success, happiness and health in life. Dr. Cusimano thank you for helping me through this difficult time. My dad is a fan of yours and ask he told you last week in the hospital he follows you on online and hold a lot of respect for you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I am a male 71 and diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma as the result of a hearing test and followup MRI. I chose Toronto for the op. and was so fortunate to have Dr. Cusimano and his team do the op. During the pre-op consultation he put my mind at ease when he said to me, "This is a serious operation for you, but for us we do this every day". Certainly inspired confidence and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Yes you are a ANGEL in the sky. Thank you, Anne Marie Gariepy

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Cusimano operated on me and he explained everything that was going to happen and I felt like I was getting the best treatment possible.I was told in perop that he was the best and now I know why the said that. Thanks Dr.Cusimano.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Cusimano is an angel in disguise. Probably the must knowledgeable neurosurgeon out there.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

A very skillful and knowledgeable neurosurgeon, his competence is matched by his dedication to doing the best for his patients. He remove a large pituitary tumor from the base of my brain, when I was in hospital he visited me every day. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Cusimano removed a very difficult rare tumour in 2002. I've out lived the prognosis and I continue grateful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Excellent experience. Performed a 12 hour surgery to remove a tumour.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Great experience with him during my moms surgery to remove a big tumour!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Excellent!!! Put me right at ease from the consultation stage...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Michael Cusimano's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)