Ratings for Dr. Julia D. Crawford

Due to cut backs, Dr. Crawford's office is understaffed and it is very difficult to get ahold of anyone for additional treatments or medicine. Although Dr. Crawford is w/ Kaiser Permanente, she will also see patients outside of HMO due to workers comp claims. She is competent and answered all my questions and concerns, however, due to understaffing, her office is not well run.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I had never walked out of an office in tears until I was forced to see Crawford. Her unwillingness to help me caused me to lose my job. She swore that because of my age I must be faking an obvious injury. She accused me of being an addic, Though I never asked for medication. She was awful to me. And I hope Kaiser replaces her with someone that is competent. Her nurse was wonderful though!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Unfortunately, Ive had to see many doctors due to my injury. Dr. Crawford is by far, the very best of all the physicians Ive ever seen. Not just very intelligent and knowledgeable, but extremely caring. I wish I could give more details, but with respect to her bedside manner, her willingness to listen and spend time with me made her catch things that otherwise would not have been treated. BEST DOC EVER!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Julia D. Crawford's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1992)

Multiplan