You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sumathi Gudapati

She is such an amazing doctor, she so kind helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Gudapati sent me for blood work as I had gestational diabetes and was concerned about my age (57) and the chances of becoming Type 2. When the results came in, she told me that I was prediabetic and there was nothing I could do about it. When I asked if weight loss would help, she replied and I would only be setting myself up for failure! I went back to my old family doctor who sent me for the 2 hour test and then told me that weight loss and exercise would most definitely help. Her manner with me was reckless, in my opinion. I started to see her because she is local, but the trip to Delta to see Dr. John Barclay is worth it. He is a much finer doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Gudapati take me on as a patient. She is the kindest, most thourogh Doctor I have ever met. She is so incredibly knowledgeble and you can tell she genuinly cares about her patients. Her MOA Jesh is also fabulous!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I retract my previous negative review of Dr. Gudapati. She fully rectified the situation and personally called me with sincere apologies. She explained my condition and offered in office follow up. Very caring Dr. I'm glad I found her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

She rushed me thru my appointment, ending with telling me I had to go for a mammogram because of a lump she found. Told me not to worry. It's been over 2 weeks and I can't get the results (exam clinic said it would take 4 days) The office staff tells me every day that they'll call me back or I should call back tomorrow. I'm going crazy waiting to find out if I have cancer. Their answer: call back later.

Submitted May 1, 2015

One of the best doctor in town. I'm so glad she deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Gudapati is an excellent doctor and was with me for one pregnancy and for numerous medical visits. She is warm, caring and very intelligent. We are so lucky to have her in the Yukon.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Gudapati made the delivery of my first child as comfortable and stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Sumathi Gudapati's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is such an amazing doctor, she so kind helpful and understanding."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gudapati sent me for blood work as I had gestational diabetes and was concerned about my age (57) and the chances of becoming Type 2. When the results came..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Gudapati take me on as a patient. She is the kindest, most thourogh Doctor I have ever met. She is so incredibly knowledgeb..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Tremendously helpful nurse!! Best Doctor around...she will be missed in the Yukon!"

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I retract my previous negative review of Dr. Gudapati. She fully rectified the situation and personally called me with sincere apologies. She explained my condi..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "She rushed me thru my appointment, ending with telling me I had to go for a mammogram because of a lump she found. Told me not to worry. It's been over 2 weeks ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctor in town. I'm so glad she deliver my baby."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gudapati is the best! Hands down. She delivered 3 of my children and I am very grateful!!!! :)"

November 26, 2014