You may also like

I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Gudapati take me on as a patient. She is the kindest, most thourogh Doctor I have ever met. She is so incredibly knowledgeble and you can tell she genuinly cares about her patients. Her MOA Jesh is also fabulous!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I retract my previous negative review of Dr. Gudapati. She fully rectified the situation and personally called me with sincere apologies. She explained my condition and offered in office follow up. Very caring Dr. I'm glad I found her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

She rushed me thru my appointment, ending with telling me I had to go for a mammogram because of a lump she found. Told me not to worry. It's been over 2 weeks and I can't get the results (exam clinic said it would take 4 days) The office staff tells me every day that they'll call me back or I should call back tomorrow. I'm going crazy waiting to find out if I have cancer. Their answer: call back later.

Submitted May 1, 2015

One of the best doctor in town. I'm so glad she deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Gudapati is an excellent doctor and was with me for one pregnancy and for numerous medical visits. She is warm, caring and very intelligent. We are so lucky to have her in the Yukon.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Gudapati made the delivery of my first child as comfortable and stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Gudapati is an angel. Patient, intelligent, and kind. Fran, the reception nurse is wonderful. I'm moving back to Whitehorse to have my baby because I can't imagine doing it without her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Exceptional doctor! Grateful to have had her deliver my third child, with complications she was BEST. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Sumathi Gudapati's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Gudapati take me on as a patient. She is the kindest, most thourogh Doctor I have ever met. She is so incredibly knowledgeb..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Tremendously helpful nurse!! Best Doctor around...she will be missed in the Yukon!"

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I retract my previous negative review of Dr. Gudapati. She fully rectified the situation and personally called me with sincere apologies. She explained my condi..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "She rushed me thru my appointment, ending with telling me I had to go for a mammogram because of a lump she found. Told me not to worry. It's been over 2 weeks ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctor in town. I'm so glad she deliver my baby."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gudapati is the best! Hands down. She delivered 3 of my children and I am very grateful!!!! :)"

November 26, 2014