Ratings for Dr. Miichell Switzer

I am ever so lucky to have this dr. He was and is amazing with my son who is 3. He listens and explains pros and cons, yet amazing logic. Please do not spend time thinking about last two ratings. Took a little while to obtain him but well worth the wait. I call in the AM sometimes freaking because I'm deathly I'll or my son and they will get me in same day!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

If doctors were rated on how good they think they are he would rate high, But since that is not the case he would not get much of a rating. I have never had a doctor that knew nothing about everything. In his maind he is great but in fact I would not trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS MAN HAS A FIVE RATING. MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SUSPICIOUSLY MISSPELLED RATINGS?!MINE AND MY FAMILIES EXPERIENCES WITH THIS PHYSICIAN PROVED TO US THAT WE CAME ACROSS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS UNCARING, UNSYMPATHETIC,AND RUDE, TO THE POINT OF PUTTING HIS PATIENTS HEALTH AT RISK.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

very good Doctor....Very knowledgeable, if he doesn't know not afraid to send you to someone who does. Love hime

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

very excellant doctor. takes his time with his patients and explains things.whish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007