Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Quarles

Dr. Quarles cherrypicks his patients, apparently for those who suit his interests, who can pay promptly and with an middle-upperclass background. I don't think he remembers the Hippocratic Oath that he was required to make.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He's been my doctor for 10+ years. He listens, and he's awesome. His diagnosis for me have been right on the nose when I didn't have a clue what was going on. He knew I don't make much money, so he gave me free samples of the medication (I needed 5 day's worth) so I didn't have to buy it. You may wait in the waiting room a very long time, but that is the least important factor to me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

i went there waited 2hours .he could not find my records.he said he had no information on me and to come back latter. he advice take to aspirins and run around the block.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Peter Quarles is awesome. He has been my falily doctor for about 14 years. He is very knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen. He diagnosed both my husband any myself with very unusal conditions at different times and was right on with his diagnosis. My husband would be living a life with serious complications if Dr. Quales has not found the correct diagnosis and got him immediate treatment. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Quarles. I HIGHLY recommend him. He is truely the "Best Of The Best." The staff is also great. You won't be disappointed. He really cares.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Quarles is the BEST!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He truly cares about his patients and you can feel it when you are there :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr Quarles has been my doctor for 15 years and he is wonderful. Takes the time to explain everything, listens and makes me feel very confident and comfortable. He cares!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Peter R. Quarles's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI