Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Larkin

Office Staff is Horrendous. Maria & Sheila made us feel as if they didn't need or want our business as new patients. From my very first phone call, I was rushed through the call & then several mistakes were made in the attempt to transfer our medical records. The doctor will not allow a visit to be scheduled till your records arrive so expect a VERY LONG WAIT till you have your first appointment. I called a different doctor's office & was treated with respect, a pleasant attitude and was seen by a doctor within a few days. Sheila, the supervisor, was supposed to call me to address my concerns & never did. When I called her several days later, she didn't apologize & told me that Maria must have had a bad day. It's the culture of this office to be rude and unapologetic for it. Too bad the Dr doesn't know how bad his staff needs customer service training.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Doctor Larkin listens to me and has made good referrals to specialists when needed. He's very patient and explains my available options.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

This doctor did not inspire any confidence in any of 4 patients from 2 families. We all left his practice.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009