Ratings for Dr. Dudley Baringer

I left after waiting for 2.5 hours when I inqired how much longer the wait would be I was told another hour. When I arrived I was told there would be a 1.5 hr. wait. I left and went to another docotor with a staff that accually knows what thery are doing. C.B Taylor

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Awesome Dr! My illness was poorly managed by another Dr for 4 wks. I was fed up! I remembered seeing Dr Baringer and his PA Randy Heath a year prior and how well they treated me! I went back and they once again exceeded all expectations! Long wait, but worth it! Such a relief to be in good, caring, and knowledgeable hands! If you want results go to Healing Arts! Great staff and great service!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He is the best most knowledgeable physician in this town he cares about his patients and helps with getting meds! Wish we could clone him - my family and I have been his patient's since he 1st came to St. Augustine. Simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Dudley Baringer's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Augustine, FL