Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Noble

Dr Noble did not take the time to listen to me,I went to him several times,he misdiagnosed several things and I had to see a different doctor to get straightened out.Dr. Noble should not be able to practice in certain areas he is not capable.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I visited Dr. Noble because of wrist pain. Diagnosis was a shattered scaphoid. His only suggestion (a young male) was to fuse bones together, eliminating dexterity. I chose to get a second opinion, which I got at the "Jack Hughston Clinic" in Georgia. My hand is now fully functional. Another incident was when I had come to him (4+ times) about various symptoms concerning me (i.e. high blood pressure, muscle loss, weight gain, hair lose, irregular heart beat, muscle pain, half my face sweating, narcolepsy). His only responses were to laugh and then tell me to do crunches, jog and take high blood pressure meds. If it wasn't for a young Chiropractor (1101 Ohio Avenue Lynn Haven, FL) that listened I would have never gotten the right help. The Chiropractor saved my life... I ended up having a disease called Cushings Disesase, which is caused from a hormone secreting brain tumor. I'm better now, and I'm tell those who value there health this, so that you would look for someone else.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I find Dr. Noble to be extremely intelligent. He has proven to be a good diagnostician. I have to wait 20 - 30 minutes to see him. His RNP is also excellent. I certainly would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Michael C. Noble's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet