Ratings for Dr. Chris E. Ogin

DR. Ogin is very thorough and kind and does not rush you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Ogin is amazing! I've not met a more knowledgeable and caring physician anywhere I've traveled. She is humble, inquisitive, listens attentively, and makes you feel that she has all the time in the world. Yet, she's efficient and seems to find out more in her unhurried manner than most doctors who half-listen to their patients. Her staff is equally great, always responsive to voice mails, helpful, and courteous. What a refreshing change from most of the doctors' staffs I've encountered here in Central FL! I highly recommend Dr. Ogin!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

I received the best of care. Doctor Ogin is the Best, wonderful person, very knowledgeable. takes time with the patient. Has helped me tremendously to get better. I highly recommend Dr Ogin.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

This was a first visit for myself and my husband and all I can say is EXCEPTIONAL service from the time you sign in. Dr. Ogin spent a minimum of 45 minutes with myself and my husband, very caring and very personable. Truly a GEM in the world of patient care today when everything is always so hurried and the usual time a doctor spends with a patient is about 15 minutes. We are delighted and feel truly bless that we found Dr Ogin and her staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Amazing doctor, amazing office. Have been going there for about 4 years now. Both her and her husband are very knowledgeable and caring doctors. Spend as much time as you need with each patient. I would definitely recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Chris E. Ogin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1992)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan