Dr. Frank Larson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank Larson

This guy rules. You don't even know you are getting a needle.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Larson has been my dentist for over 30 years. Love him and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Larson's been a great dentist for quite a few years Marjorie Mclaren

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Larson has the touch of an angel. Hes been my dentist since my first tooth. His staff is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Larson is one of dentist that makes me feel relax when I go an see him. I told him about the movie The Shakiest Gun in the West. And as a student did he come across a patient like her? He laughed. And said no, but he won't put his finger in your mouth. But he's a really great doctor that takes the tension of anxiety away.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Larson has been my dentist since I grew teeth. I appreciate that he explains procedures and the reason behind them - which for myself helps reduce anxiety. The whole staff is kind and welcoming. As someone who has spent much too much time without insurance, it has also been great that they're a staff that helps to prioritize treatment and plan for healthy teeth, rather than pushing procedures. 100% my favourite dentist - my only real fear is Dr. Larson's retirement and my subsequent need for a new dentist. :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Frank Larson has been my dentist for over 30 years. The staff is exceptional and I will continue to be a patient as long as the Receptionist is still working there. (Char.)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Larson and his staff are exceptional in all that they do. Professional, caring, friendly, helpful. They have taken care of my family's dental needs for over 30 years. Dr. Larson's knowledge, expertise and willing to go the extra mile are just a few of the reasons why we continue coming back. Best dentist and staff one can hope for.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Worth the 2.5 hour drive just for the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Larson. The professionalism and care are 2nd to none

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

My husband and I are long time patients of Dr. Larsen's. Charlotte and the dental assistants are friendly and helpful. Dr. Larsen's expertise, great manner, smile, calm voice and great stories have us coming back. Best dentist ever!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Frank Larson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frank Larson has been practicing dentistry since 1976, and is an alumni of the University of Alberta. Dr. Larson enjoys dentistry and is loved and respected by his patients and staff alike. In his spare time, Dr, Larson enjoys golf and music.

Coventry Healthcare