Ratings for Dr. Robert O'Brien

hes my family doctor, and my son's doctor and now my baby to be doctor, he is the best prenatal doctor and family doctor, too bad there isn't more like him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

DR.O,BRIEN IS YHE BEST DR THAT YOU COULD ASK FOR AS A PATIENT.HE BORN MY 2 CHILDREN,GAVE VERY SPECIAL CARE TO MY WIFE,AND WHEN I GOT ILL, HE IS TAKING CARE OF ME TOO.HE HIS WIFE ,AND STAFF,ARE ALL SUPER PEOPLE.THANK YOU

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. O'Brien has been my Doctor for 16 years now,and He is WONDERFUL... He should be given an award, of some sort. He is the most genuine and sencere Doctor you will ever find. Totally concerned for your well being and good health, Old fashioned bed manner with the Smarts of today. He is very interested in his patients care, whatever he can to help you... He calls you at home PERSONALLY (who does that anymore)will go out of his way if you are too ill to go to his office to make arrangements to see you, will meet you at the hospital... Anyone who has this man as a Doctor will repeat my praises... It will be a very sad day for Glace Bay and all of Cape Breton when he retires, I myself will be lost and not sure I will ever find such an experience and great Doctor again in this liftime.... Everyone who has him will echo my words .... Dr. O'Brien... Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Was referred to Dr O'brien in Dec 2006. He takes the time to listen to patients and is extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

He delivered me and was my doctor during my prenatal care. He is also my son's, mine, and my mothers family doctor. He's always helpful and always in a good mood. He always makes you feel comfortable, and is very compassionate. He will refer you if it is needed. I don't know what I will do when he retiers.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Very Good Doctor..Very helpful..Long wait to get to see him tho..Need referral.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007