Ratings for Dr. Christina Luciano

I gave her 3 office visits, but she never helped me. I didn't have any confidence in her ability. I'm now for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I dont know what everyone else is talking about. Dr Luciano is horrible! She doesn't know what she is talking about, she had to call another doctor to find out. She has no rites at the hospital, so beware if your hospitalized she wont be your doctor! She lost her rites at the hospital- that should speak volumes!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Wonderful staff and Doctor. Told all my friends and family to go there.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Luciano is very knowledgeable. I had been to a number of doctors to find out about the problems I was having. She asked me a few questions and told me and told me what was wrong. She spends whatever amount of time with you that is needed and really listens. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Luciano is my GP. She is caring, explains everything so a patient can understand what's going on and is extremely thorough. Some of my friends and most of my family also see her. She is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Christina Luciano's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL