Ratings for Dr. James Wang

Along with everyone else this receptionist is horrible. I'm 19 and sat in emerg for 2 days and was put on rush for a gastro for my crohn's disease and was to sick to call, she wouldn't give my parents info even though they are on my record because she didn't like the attitude. I then called and she was pleasant on the phone and then I said that my mom had just called and her tone changed completely. She threaten to removed my appointment when I said that I had looked up how bad she was. She is loud rude and ignorant. If you have the chance go anywhere else because this place doesn't make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Agree with other reviews about the receptionist. She must be related to Dr Wang to have kept her job this long I guess. How she handles herself reflects poorly on the doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Wang is a responsible dr. I like his professional attitude.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very disappointing. He will make you feel you have psychological problem more than gastric.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The person working at the front desk is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Wang needs a new receptionist!!!!! Every time I call she is very cold and rude. She has messed up my appointments more than once and I have the appointment cards as proof. I have asked multiple times for a reminder call about my appointments because there has been so many issues and still no reminder, even when i ask directly and then I am talked down to by the receptionist when I call to reschedule after an appointment has been missed. VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. Dr Wang on the other hand is very kind but rushes. he has lots of knowledge about what he does which is good but he goes through his process way too fast, but i guess i understand because his waiting room is always super packed which is very frustrating because they overbook and have multiple people for the same appointment time, which i understand happens but its a ridiculous amount. I think I am going to switch doctors because its stressful dealing with the receptionist and being rushed. I have enough to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I waited for quite awhile. His receptionist and the other one for Dr. Shawesh would talk about everyone's business while sitting at the desk. Other times, they would walk to the window and gab away. She was alright with me, but Dr. Wang stood up and became angry, when I told him that I am afraid of needles and of been put to sleep. He has no patience for the too many patients that he sees, and I told him so.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Receptionist is useless , leaves messages to a number that the patient hasn't used in six years. Blames you for her errors. I had left a voice message with a call back number over three weeks ago and NO response! She needs to be terminated!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

In his office as we speak and he's already an hour behind, with a packed waiting room, while he had no problem seeing a salesperson and has been talking to another doctor in the office for the last half hour about a vacation....absolutely horrible!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

He was 15-20 minutes late to my appointment which is acceptable compared to other doctors that have made me wait hours at a time. He was knowledgable during my appointment but made me doubt how I was feeling and rushed through our appointment. It's after the appointment where I had problems. He prescribed me a medicine that was too weak for my Crohn's. It was causing me to bleed heavily and I knew I would need to go to the emergency room. I called him multiple times to renew the prescription for my stronger meds but HE DID NOT ANSWER. I was forced to go to the hospital and get a transfusion. He is completely unreliable in times of actual emergency. If you need a 24/7 doctor do not go to him. He is only useful for appointments maybe once or twice a year.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016