Ratings for Dr. James Wang

Worst receptionest ever. She messes with your apt and then expect u to.know it. Even i called many times to check it but with no answer.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Worst office to visit nasty rude receptionist. DO NOT GO he claimed I needed a colonoscopy and ended up causing an infection and a year of being sick.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Very good doctor, very knowledgeable and explained the side effects and risks very thoroughly, wait time wasn’t that bad considering it was a specialist, receptionist seemed okay.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

The receptionist is completely unprofessional. I left her two messages and called back five times over two days. I finally got a hold of her the time calling, she was completely rude to me on the phone and said I was unable to get a hold of several times, and says she'll have to call me back because she "has to go through his entire schedule to book me in" Isn't that your job? Someone on here mentioned she is related to Dr. Wang, as she is so rude she should not lose her job- I totally agree. Looks terrible on the practice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Completely vile receptionist. She should be fired.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Reception is the worst ever. Haven't even seen the doctor for the first time. Receptionist messed up my appointment 4 times already. I don't see the point why she is there for

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Reception is brutal, very cold, expects you to know what to do to prep for colonoscopy. Dr. Wang himself is through, although quick. Great at the actual colonoscopy though. Great at the hospital. Just the office experience before your procedure is awful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Been coming here for 5!years and Rose (receptionist) and Dr.Wang have both been nothing but accommodating and professional. Wait times can get long but it’s because Dr.Wang really takes his time with each patient and always makes sure the appointment was worth waiting for. Rose always tries to book appointments that are convenient for the patients. Knowledgeable doctor and caring staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Unfortunately his punctuality and unprofessional receptionist deterred me from waiting more than 40 minutes . She went onto say the Dr is very busy and its going to be a very long wait. I didn't come to a walk in clinic or emerg. When my appointment is at 2 I should be seen within a window of that SCHEDULED time. Not an hour later. I counted 14 people two whole were sleeping. The reception said I could go grab a bite to eat.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

The receptionist at this office is completely unprofessional. I missed a call from her, I left her two messages and called back five times over two days, as it was very important for me to book a follow up appointment asap. I finally got ahold of her the SIXTH time calling, she was completely rude to me on the phone and said I was unable to get ahold of several times, and says she'll have to call me back because she "has to go through his entire schedule to book me in" Isn't that your job? Someone on here mentioned she must be related to Dr. Wang, as she is so rude she should lose her job- I totally agree. Looks terrible on the practice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017