Ratings for Dr. James Wang

Reception is brutal, very cold, expects you to know what to do to prep for colonoscopy. Dr. Wang himself is through, although quick. Great at the actual colonoscopy though. Great at the hospital. Just the office experience before your procedure is awful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Been coming here for 5!years and Rose (receptionist) and Dr.Wang have both been nothing but accommodating and professional. Wait times can get long but it’s because Dr.Wang really takes his time with each patient and always makes sure the appointment was worth waiting for. Rose always tries to book appointments that are convenient for the patients. Knowledgeable doctor and caring staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Unfortunately his punctuality and unprofessional receptionist deterred me from waiting more than 40 minutes . She went onto say the Dr is very busy and its going to be a very long wait. I didn't come to a walk in clinic or emerg. When my appointment is at 2 I should be seen within a window of that SCHEDULED time. Not an hour later. I counted 14 people two whole were sleeping. The reception said I could go grab a bite to eat.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

The receptionist at this office is completely unprofessional. I missed a call from her, I left her two messages and called back five times over two days, as it was very important for me to book a follow up appointment asap. I finally got ahold of her the SIXTH time calling, she was completely rude to me on the phone and said I was unable to get ahold of several times, and says she'll have to call me back because she "has to go through his entire schedule to book me in" Isn't that your job? Someone on here mentioned she must be related to Dr. Wang, as she is so rude she should lose her job- I totally agree. Looks terrible on the practice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Albeit I had to wait for the Doctor's arrival, he did not disappoint in quizzing me about my issues and suggested solutions which met to my satisfaction. The receptions was also very helpful in the initial stages and setting up follow up procedures.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I’ve called the office twice one behalf of my ailing mother, and his receptionist is vile. Evil woman. Today I had to ask her to stop yelling at me, while I was crying, because no one wants to help my mother. Fire her. She should never ever be speaking to patients or family.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I am a patience and have been very pleased how they have looked after me. Workers at the hospital have said he is very good.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Along with everyone else this receptionist is horrible. I'm 19 and sat in emerg for 2 days and was put on rush for a gastro for my crohn's disease and was to sick to call, she wouldn't give my parents info even though they are on my record because she didn't like the attitude. I then called and she was pleasant on the phone and then I said that my mom had just called and her tone changed completely. She threaten to removed my appointment when I said that I had looked up how bad she was. She is loud rude and ignorant. If you have the chance go anywhere else because this place doesn't make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Agree with other reviews about the receptionist. She must be related to Dr Wang to have kept her job this long I guess. How she handles herself reflects poorly on the doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Wang is a responsible dr. I like his professional attitude.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017