Ratings for Dr. Michelle C. Powell

wonderful wonderful wonderful doctor!!!!!!! love her expertise and caring demeanor

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

This doctor is very kind & sweet but her office staff & her practices are very poor. She refuses to refill prescriptions without an appointment but has no appointments available for up to a month later. The staff is incompetent. It took them 2 days to get back to me for a prescription refill appointment, just to let me know that there were no appointments available for a month. When I talked to her about losing weight, she put me on a quack diet (Birmingham Hospital Diet) that I investigated & found out was very unhealthy. She also put me on diet pills (phenteramine) despite high blood pressure & that I suffered from anxiety (which the pills exascerbated my condition). When my insurance no longer covered the antidepressants that I was on, I called & her office staff switched me to some other antidepressant that was the wrong dosage, so I had a "withdrawal" from not being tapered to the right dosage properly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

One in a millon. Caring, compassionate and attentive. Appointments are not rushed but you are provided uninterrupted attention to voice your concerns and questions.Never have I had a physician sit with me one on one and discuss test results and all health issues involving my well being. Dr.Powell connects with her patients.You don't feel as though youre seeing a doctor, but visiting a friend.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Powell is the best doctor. She is excellent, thorough, patient, and truly cares about how you feel and how to address the problem. I have finally found a great general practitoner.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Excellent doctor. She is a jack of all trades. You will feel very at ease and comfortable with her. She is very personable and GENUINELY cares for her patients. She treats you as an individual, you will never feel like just another appointment slot. You will love her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Michelle C. Powell's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in North Miami Beach, FL