Ratings for Dr. James Haebe

Dr. Haebe is very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Dr. Haebe humour side of comes out once in awhile, which is nice to see. He is a well known doctor and highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr.Haebe is very knowledgeable and friendly. After seeing two other gyno's basically give up on me and say there are no other options, he has helped me and come up with solutions that make sense. I wasn't sure about having a male as a doctor as I have always had females and I'm quite shy but he always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. Great doctor, I recommend him to everyone I talk to!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Super friendly and highly knowledgeable! I was referred to Dr. Haebe by another gyn with whom I had a bit of an unnerving appointment. Booked my surgery on the spot and was very supportive of my decisions. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

WONDERFUL ALL AROUND! Dr Haebe is very trustworthy, perfectionist and caring. Staff was very kind. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

great experience with him, knew what he was talking about explained things in a way a person would understand instead of doctor mumbo jumbo. treated me very well and is helping find and alternative solution instead of surgery..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

It was the first time seeing Dr. Haebe. I found him to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Haebe is very good docteur with long experience. He is very nice and takes time to explain everything to you. From the minute he enters the room I felt a in good hands. He is calm, patient and compassionate. he has a way to make you feeol good no matter what situation you are facing. I feel confortable knowing that he is y docteur. The only problem is how to contact his office because very often the phone is busy. I will recommend dr Haebe to my all friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Haebe is great! Very nice and takes the time to explain everything to you! Has his patient's best interests in mind! I feel very comfortable knowing he's my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Haebe has been my gynecologist for 15 years. He is the best Dr I've ever had. From the minute he enters the room to the last second he leaves you feel safe a in good hands. He has a way of making you feel good no matter what situation you are facing. The only negative thing is his staff and mainly the receptionist. They never answer the phone and when you show up to the appointment, they are really unfriendly. But I would take a bad staff knowing that I am in the hands of the best doctor. Thank you Dr Haebe and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I gave 4 stars for staff only because I found the receptionist who helped me at the front desk to be a little cool/standoffish; however, the nurse/assistant who showed me to my room was awesome. She asked me how I was doing, gave me her name and shook my hand. I didn't wait long for the doctor at all. Dr. Haebe was very friendly but professional, very knowledgeable and thorough. He explained all my options and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I didn't feel rushed at all. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015