Ratings for Dr. James Haebe

I have been his patient over 20 years !! I love him adore him and trust only him I made sure he delivered my one and only baby and it was nothing but perfect ! He’s always been there he’s always helped me and reassured me and I will recommend him to anyone who needs an Obgyn !!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

This doctor treats the symptoms and not the root cause. Without even examining me he told me it didn't matter what I have because he treats all diseases the same. He then proceeded to explain to me which drugs were my options. He is not up-to-date with the literature and his only concern is masking symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr Haebe is a wonderful OB. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer my questions. He followed me for both of my pregnancies and I only have positive things to say about him and his nurses. Though he wasn't on call when I delivered my babies, he visited me in the hospital both times, and made me feel like he cared. He remembers little details about me which makes me feel like I'm a patient and person to him, not just a number. Great doctor overall!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Haebe is an amazing doctor. He talks to you like you are his only patient. Walks in, shakes my hand, remembered I had breast cancer and asks about my daughter. When I was going through the initial process of determining if I needed a hysterectomy 4 years ago, I had some concerns and he had called me personally. What doctor does that today!!!!! My medical oncologists for my breast cancer saw me twice (and one time she had someone fill in for her) and now has referred me back to my family doctor and I am sure after my appointment in the fall my radiation oncologists will do the same whereas Dr. Haebe continues to see you every year. My point is today specialists try to get rid of you as quick as possible whereas Dr. Haebe is the complete opposite. So lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr James Haebe has been my doctor for almost 20 yrs, he is a great doctor, very personable, knowledgeable, compassionate and takes the time to go over any questions or problems I might have. He has performed 5 of my surgeries and I have not had a problem with any of them, talks to me personally before every surgery and either sees me after I wake up or takes the time to leave me a note explaining how everything went. It is because of this doctor I live a more pain free life and I recommend him to everyone looking for a gynaecologist or an obgyn. He also followed my 2 sisters through 3 of their pregnancies and now they will not go to anyone but him. His staff have always been helpful and his nurses have always returned calls in a timely manner and are very helpful and friendly when calling you into the office and setting up appointments and 98% of the time you are seen at the time of your appointment. I am very pleased and lucky to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Always double or triple booked. Was 45 minutes late for my post-surgery follow-up appointment and then didn't even sit down--gave me no time to ask questions. No bedside manner and pushed a trial drug (recently legal in Canada) on me that was $80 a month because he was getting a pay out from Bayer. I quickly got a referral to a different gyno following that appointment and haven't looked back. He's a knowledgeable doctor and surgeon but lacks empathy, compassion, and sincerity.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Nice man but.... he does not take the time to explain and basically rushes you out the door. Twice I visited his office, and he didn't even examine me!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable & well organized & kind Doc. Downside: Spends <1 min in appointment, very rushed; didn't allow me to talk or express the reason I'm visiting him. The appointment was so fast that I did not get to ask my questions/concerns. Nothing really got addressed. Didn't leave that appointment feeling great at all. Left with more questions, upset and like I have no one else to turn to.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Best doctor ever! Compassionate, super knowledgeable and so reasonable in every way. He made my high risk pregnancy a breeze.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Haebe is very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Dr. Haebe humour side of comes out once in awhile, which is nice to see. He is a well known doctor and highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017