Ratings for Dr. James Haebe

WONDERFUL ALL AROUND! Dr Haebe is very trustworthy, perfectionist and caring. Staff was very kind. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

A very bad and unprofessional experience with Dr Haebe and his receptionist (whom I strongly feel could use some retraining on manners). My GP made the mistake of referring me to a male gyno so I canceled my appointment with Dr Haebe, citing that I prefer a female. However, my pain was getting much worse so I calle Dr Haebes' office an said I didn't care so much about the gender anymore and need to see someone as I'm in ridiculous amounts of pain. The appoint was booked, but then some good news! My GP got me in with a female gyno and I actually saw her over a week before my appointment with Dr Haebe, and she's a fantastic gyno!! But I thought I'd still go to my appointment with Dr Haebe for a second opinion. I wasn't going to allow any kind of intimate exam, but I did want to get his take on all this. Dr Haebe canceled on me when he saw the note of me preferring female gyne, and his receptionist was VERY rude! Borderline raising her voice. I don't tolerate that kin of behaviour so I very much gave her a piece of my mind before I hung up. But shame on the both of them, I could have ha cancer for all they know, and he cancels on me because I said I prefer women? And his receptionist almost yells while she does it? Dr Haebe says he's trusted with womens health, with emphasis on their sexual health. Between those comments and his behaviour with women who express a preference for female gyne, one can't help but wonder about him an if he should really be trusted with womens health. If Dr Haebe was a true professional, he's have no issue seeing me even though I expressed a preference for females.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

great experience with him, knew what he was talking about explained things in a way a person would understand instead of doctor mumbo jumbo. treated me very well and is helping find and alternative solution instead of surgery..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

It was the first time seeing Dr. Haebe. I found him to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Haebe is very good docteur with long experience. He is very nice and takes time to explain everything to you. From the minute he enters the room I felt a in good hands. He is calm, patient and compassionate. he has a way to make you feeol good no matter what situation you are facing. I feel confortable knowing that he is y docteur. The only problem is how to contact his office because very often the phone is busy. I will recommend dr Haebe to my all friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Haebe is great! Very nice and takes the time to explain everything to you! Has his patient's best interests in mind! I feel very comfortable knowing he's my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Haebe has been my gynecologist for 15 years. He is the best Dr I've ever had. From the minute he enters the room to the last second he leaves you feel safe a in good hands. He has a way of making you feel good no matter what situation you are facing. The only negative thing is his staff and mainly the receptionist. They never answer the phone and when you show up to the appointment, they are really unfriendly. But I would take a bad staff knowing that I am in the hands of the best doctor. Thank you Dr Haebe and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I gave 4 stars for staff only because I found the receptionist who helped me at the front desk to be a little cool/standoffish; however, the nurse/assistant who showed me to my room was awesome. She asked me how I was doing, gave me her name and shook my hand. I didn't wait long for the doctor at all. Dr. Haebe was very friendly but professional, very knowledgeable and thorough. He explained all my options and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I didn't feel rushed at all. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr James Haebe was my gynecologist 21 years ago I would like to contact him again doesn't anyone know if he still has an office in Ottawa? he was the best gynecologist I ever had always took time for his patience

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I see Dr. James Haebe for this pregnancy and love him. This is baby #3 so I don't need much from him but when I do see him he is always pleasant. His nurse Carole is the best I have ever been to. She really cares about the momma's and the babies. I can agree that some of the adminitrative staff aren't as friendly, but really, that has nothing to do with the Dr's care. I really hope that he is available in 3 weeks to deliver my baby girl. :)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015