Ratings for Dr. James Haebe

Dr Haebe is very good docteur with long experience. He is very nice and takes time to explain everything to you. From the minute he enters the room I felt a in good hands. He is calm, patient and compassionate. he has a way to make you feeol good no matter what situation you are facing. I feel confortable knowing that he is y docteur. The only problem is how to contact his office because very often the phone is busy. I will recommend dr Haebe to my all friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Haebe is great! Very nice and takes the time to explain everything to you! Has his patient's best interests in mind! I feel very comfortable knowing he's my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Haebe has been my gynecologist for 15 years. He is the best Dr I've ever had. From the minute he enters the room to the last second he leaves you feel safe a in good hands. He has a way of making you feel good no matter what situation you are facing. The only negative thing is his staff and mainly the receptionist. They never answer the phone and when you show up to the appointment, they are really unfriendly. But I would take a bad staff knowing that I am in the hands of the best doctor. Thank you Dr Haebe and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I gave 4 stars for staff only because I found the receptionist who helped me at the front desk to be a little cool/standoffish; however, the nurse/assistant who showed me to my room was awesome. She asked me how I was doing, gave me her name and shook my hand. I didn't wait long for the doctor at all. Dr. Haebe was very friendly but professional, very knowledgeable and thorough. He explained all my options and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I didn't feel rushed at all. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr James Haebe was my gynecologist 21 years ago I would like to contact him again doesn't anyone know if he still has an office in Ottawa? he was the best gynecologist I ever had always took time for his patience

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I see Dr. James Haebe for this pregnancy and love him. This is baby #3 so I don't need much from him but when I do see him he is always pleasant. His nurse Carole is the best I have ever been to. She really cares about the momma's and the babies. I can agree that some of the adminitrative staff aren't as friendly, but really, that has nothing to do with the Dr's care. I really hope that he is available in 3 weeks to deliver my baby girl. :)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Amazing ! Dr.Haebe, Nurse Cindy and entire staff were quite awesome. They walked us through the entire process and left no stone un turned. We would recommend them all to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I have been in the care of Both Dr. James Haebe and his brother Dr. Jeff Haebe and they are by far the best dr's u have ever had. Both listen, care and have great bedside manners. Both also are willing to take the time to explain medical issues in terms that the average person can understand! I thank both of them so much for their exceptional professional care!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Haebe went out of his way to make sure I was informed and completely comfortable. He knew I was nervous as I was having my first surgery but he somehow made me feel at ease. He was the first doctor that I had been referred to that would preform the surgery I had been requesting for over a decade. He understood that not wanting to have children is a woman's choice and not the doctor's. I've never had a problem with his staff either. 5 stars across the board in my opinion!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. James Haebe is a dedicated professional. I have seen him, off and on, over the past 21 years. He has always been helpful and kind and has gone out of his way to find the optimum solutions for my care. He presents me with all the options, and the choice is then mine to make. I can't say enough good things about the way he practices medicine. He is a rare breed. He is always respectful and listens to his patients. The Staff are not wonderful, but are adequate. Not all are horrible, as other reviewers have stated, but most are not wonderful, either. This physician deserves better Staff, for sure but they actually work for the ultrasound clinic, rather than Dr. Haebe, personally. I think that is a great deal of the problem.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014