Ratings for Dr. Fernand Couto

Been a patient there for 12 years or more. I have had nothing but excellent service.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Very helpful, accommodated an emergency Root Canal and very supportive when I attended there in a very miserable state, office staff are top notch

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Stayed open late to accommodate me and also rearranged his schedule and patients to for me in for emergency extraction. He is kind and calm and is very sincere.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Very happy with the Couto doctors and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Always friendly, always on time. When I had an emergency, I was squeezed in same day and had necessary procedure done. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Best dentist in Sudbury. He cares about the quality of his work and gets the job done. Last time I went in I didn't even feel the freezing. My whole family has been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Very arrogant! Very unprofessional. I had a very painful tooth and called for an appointment. I was upset and crying because, they wanted to put me on a waiting list. I received a call back and he took me in quickly. I sat in the chair for nearly an hour and he came in fuming and he made it very clear he was angry. . I was 18 at the time and felt very nervous with him in my mouth after the verbal lashing, but I was too scared to move. He did nothing and prescribed me nothing for the pain, I had to go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Best dentist in Sudbury in my experience. I'm seen pretty quickly with my emergency and their staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I went to him nearly 30 years ago. He seemed suspicious of me for some reason. And picked a fight with me over a supposedly 'rude' remark I made over the telephone to the receptionist. I was stunned. I am not rude to anyone. Shortly thereafter, he said he was leaving for Sudbury. He seemed relieved to be rid of me. My only crime as I see it, was that I was not conversational.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

It takes a real long time with a broken tooth that's painfull to get an appointment. They say you are on a cancellation list.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014